tuscl

afraid of becoming to pro and missing out on another great stripper experience

Thursday, January 29, 2015 8:03 PM
Ok let me explain...before i nailed my first stripper i justed faked it until it happened...then i scored and started reflecting on how it all came to be. In the process i laid out some simple ground rules that lead me to many more victorious sex with dancers and a lot sooner ...but as i reflect at how i club once again i have noticed that my ATF would not have passed my screening if i would have had it back then...that saddens me a lil because i might have missed out on my next big stripper experience...yes my system gets me stripper pussy faster from non extras clubs Otc but my system is design to find the most slutty girl in the clean clubs...my ATF was a air dancer and a laidy as much as one can be as a stripper...yes it took me 12 months beforeiever saw the inside of her pussy but those are memories i know cherish and reflect on...its honestly the only stripper i have loved.....i dont know if i was bleesed to have my ATF so early on in my career or cursed.....

9 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    is this the "bring a bucket of chicken to the club" system?
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Do I need to get a white leisure suit?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    12 months? well better than rickyboys 3 years was it?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Please Juice, what are the 7 lines that works on strippers EVERY TIME?
  • .juicebox69
    9 years ago
    Im just saying guys yes i had a experience like ricky boy and yes i actually agree with the stance....yes we should plow all the puss and boots we can but over the years their are girls you will see over and over again....over time and slow seduction a sexual relationship can develop over time, trust and knowledge of each other..its a part of the club life we should take advantage of and enjoy....hell i discovered my ATF like this
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Lets go slow, friends first, baby steps, maybe.................
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy said it took him ten years to develop The System. Like I say he'll win a Turing Award for it, though.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    That's nothing new most of us already know that some dancers in clubs are more open to OTC than other dancers, and it often has nothing to do with how good their lap dance is, and that in most cases take out offers occur before the dancer becomes your favorite.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Dougster: You sure that's not a Waring award - all mixed up? ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion