tuscl

Cops in clubs

crazyjoe
Colorado
Every once in a while cops come into two of the clubs I go to. Both clubs are in the same suburb. They come in and watch for illegal activities and im sure they get their titty fix.

Have you ever been stndi g in a club close to a cop and had a dancer walk up and give her pitch for a dance? While giving her pitch she grabs your cock and whispers in your ear how naughty she wants to be with you. At the same time you are trying not to look at the cops or let them see the excitement on your face?

Has this happened to you?

If so did you go for the dance right then, or did you wait a while and hope the dancer was available later if you were interested?

20 comments

• bang69
    10 years ago
    I've cops in uniform come into a club. And walk around then leave
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Never happened to me but the second pork shows up, I'm gone.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    It happens from time to time. I just wait until they leave before engaging in dicier activities ITC. I also hold up from departing until they have been gone long enough that they won't be in the lot when I am driving out.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    So are these uniformed police? Our vice only come in undercover, I think.
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    saw uniformed one in an old Memphis club once. he was hanging out with the manager by the girls' dressing room. he stuck around for 20 mins and then left to go back on patrol. I asked one of the girls what's the deal w/the pig and she said he comes by to get his rocks off.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    These are uniform cops I see. Once in the same club my story above happened in, I was getting a dance from a higher milage dancer when the floor guy watching the private dance rooms came in and told the dancer they were expecting a visitor. About 30 minutes later two cops walked in the front door.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The only times I have seen cops in uniform have either been during a raid or when they have come in looking for some one to arrest.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Cops in our high mileage club come in after work and are there for leisure. The fuzz has been paid off to stay away from making busts. Vice as undercover will come in and crack down on OTC opportunities. I had a girl propose an OTC at her place down the street and she emphasized no payment was necessary. I just had to get her off since she couldn't get it done with the older pl's. Yeah guilt free, money free, and commitment free sex may sound appealing to a lot of you, my mind however kept roamin to how she gets paid for sex and the risk I could take when I can easily get an LDK in 2 dances or less, which was the option I took.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I've been in my #2 club on a few occasions when I see the cops come in. I think all they really want is to see pussy for free.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    A new club, perhaps? "Club Cop".
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Or "Cop-A-Feel".
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    (. ¥.)

Dammit those tits have wiskers
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My last club trip featured 2 uniformed cops. They were at the bar for a while filling out forms, and then went to the dressing room. I presume they left as they never came out. It was weird to me. I didn't get any dances for an hour just to be sure they were gone.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    london-guy, aren't the Bobbies in Great Britain also called Peelers? That could certainly explain the affinity of uniformed cops for strip clubs ... ;)
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I was in a club in a nude in the Houston area and there were two off duty cops providing security and there were guys smoking weed in the bathroom. I went to use the bathroom and decided I did not need to go that bad and left. The last thing I need is having to fight a bad drug bust for being tin the wrong place.
  • mroo
    10 years ago
    "Pussy for free" is pretty much all you need to say about the ones in and out of uniform. Pigs being pigs, they're also in there so they can gossip with their squad car partner about how everyone in the club is a lowlife after they've just spent the last hour gawking for free. Ya know, for our safety and all.

As for undercover cops... they're the bane of my existence. If you're polite, have decent posture, and have seen the inside of a gym within the last decade, it's pretty much a given that you're going to get the cop treatment from strippers until they get to know you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The only cops I’ve seen have been the ones that stand outside and provide security for the club.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Here's an interesting read regarding cops and stripclubs.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-04…
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    At what used to be my "home" spot, there was about a three-month period in which cops came and circled the club all the time. They checked for nudity (it was a bikini club) and grinding. Guess they'd heard reports of that and more going on. Place eventually went downhill for "2AM" reasons.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ sflguy123... that is interesting. I wonder if that is why the cops are no shows sometimes when you call them?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion