tuscl

Dancers Boyfriends and employment

crazyjoe
Colorado
Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:56 PM
Have you ever had a dancer ask if you could give their boyfriend a job, or get them a job? If you did get them a job, how well did it go. I had a Tilted Kilt girl ask me tonite if I could give her boyfriend a job. This was the second time i have talked to this girl and She seems nice but she was really trying to sell her boyfriend as a can do anything sort of a guy. I had this happen years ago at a Hooters.

28 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I had an older, late 30's, dancer once ask me to put her son to work.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Is it the girl in your avatar?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    No. I have no connection with Def Jam Records
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @tobala...no its not. This girl is a hot brunette.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ; )
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Is she also tan with a big beautiful ass? I love brunettes. As for your question tell her to find a boyfriend that already has a job, like me!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ great advice
  • BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    Trade her boy a job for a blow and fuck
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Since when would a dancer's boyfriend want a job?
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Good one Jacklash! Touchée
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    he doesn't want a job, she wants him to, guess his unemployment benefits ran out
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    90% of strippers tell me they don't have boyfriends.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    When anyone asks about a job in my business, I ask a simple question, "Can you/they pass a real background check? If they even say "I think so", I tell them to forget it. If you don't KNOW you can, don't bother. I guess clubbing doesn't count. :)
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    Just once did a dancer ask me about a job for her boyfriend. I told her exactly what an unskilled labourer was required to do on a drilling rig.......long hours; hard, dirty, wet, strong-back work; isolated work locations; etc. etc. Her reply was classic: "Oh, he couldn't do that. He doesn't like cold temperatures and he has to be home with me every night when I get off work."
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Funny!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @ farmerart...I could see that. Not many people would handle the conditions in the oilfield or the hours. @ clubber...great advise
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @motorhead- ROFL
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @dougster- so true, I would guess 90% of them tell they don't have boyfriends, but in actuality 90% of them DO have boyfriends.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Wait.... Stripper boyfriends actually WORK?????? When did this start happening? lol.
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    Had a gal from Twin Peaks ask if I knew of any work for her husband a few years ago. Some background I would have lunch there 4 times a week on average, so she usually waited on me for about 3 months. Had him go through hiring process and he was hired by my HR and still works for us. She was very appreciative and wanted to show it. Seems he asked he to do it and fun has been had for a few months now.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    No jobs but I have gotten several "boyfriends " into school. Almost all my students come from their wife ,mother ,sister or girlfriends prodding.
  • slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    "Can do" sort of guy. Can do anything. But get and hold a job. What is the percentage is giving some cocktail waitress' deadbeat bf a job?
  • bkkruined
    9 years ago
    If a guy's gotta have his GF ask about a job for him while she's rubbing her ass all over me, I don't think he's going to work out that well.... There are a lot of people out there that have issues finding jobs. Not because they don't want to work, or are lazy, but that confidence it takes to get out there, present yourself as likeable and hard working, and convince someone to give you a chance is a bit difficult for some introverts who are terrified of dealing with other people like that. But in my expirince with friends like that, they don't date strippers or cocktail waitresses either!!!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I had a stripper in a dive club in NJ once ask if I knew anyone in the federal court system. Her BF was in prison and she was a firm believer, that it's not who you know; it's who you blow.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I gave my DS the best oral sex of her short life a few night ago. Many orgasms, one after the other, I just kept going and she kept cuming. She had told me earlier that evening that she kinda wanted a boyfriend closer to her age. So after sex I told her even if she got a boyfriend I bet he couldn't give her as many orgasms as I do. Her response: "I'm sure you're right, most stripper's boyfriends aren't willing to work as hard as you do." She is learning the business.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Whaddaya know, JS69 found a way to relate this topic to his DS :) We get it, John -- your 54-year-old ass is fucking . . . and eating out . . . and being sucked off by . . . a 19-year-old goddess. I'm envious as hell . . . but I *still* like reading your stories!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    This thread reminds me of an oldie but goodie that I've told here before -- but it's still funny: Q: What does a stripper do with her asshole before work? A: She drops him off at band practice.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ that is funny because it is true. I heard also that she leaves her ass hole at home with her kids while she works
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion