tuscl

The perfect size for boobs.

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Just large enough that I can get both of her nipples in my mouth at the same time.

30 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I couldn't agree more

As crazy as it might sound, I'm not a big fan of really big titties.

I like them perky. B or C cups
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Perky c cups are perfect on most frames. Natural DDs are fun for a change of pace, but C is perfect.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I like anywhere from c to DD
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    what joe said.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I confess, I just don't get the fascination with huge boobs. Even most DDs just seem too much for me.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'm a B and C cup fan, but every now and then some good looking double D's will make my mouth water.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    They should be in proportion to the size of the girl. Skinny girls- a cup, big girls- d cup and all in between. As an ass man tits are not a big consideration.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Natural C to DDDs work for me. Saggy is OK. Love natural breast movement.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'm a firm believer in that more than a mouthful is a waste. Therefore I prefer nice perky "B"s. Except of course if I'm want a Russian. Then I need at least a "C".
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Really long nips are a big turn on too.
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    Oh, and large areolas ... love 'em.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    As long as they're natural I don't care if they're big or small
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I like pretty much anything from a thru dd as long as they are firm and well-shaped. Anything more than a handful is wasted.
  • privatedance
    10 years ago
    Same here. I've never seen a pair that was too big. I generally pass on dancers smaller than a D.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    It all depends on the girl. One of my current faves can't be more than a B, but they look great on her. But in general, I love them big and I've never really understood the "more than a mouthful is a waste" idea. If they got big ones, or even really big ones, I'm never passing on that, even if they are fat. I've met an H-cup before and that just seems impossible, but she was all natural and the truly weird part was she was a waitress. She was like, she couldn't hide them, so why bother trying?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    For me, the perfect size for boobs is when the nipples touch both my ears at the same time.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I like itty bitty titties all the way to D's as long as they are real.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    An old man gave me some advice once. He told not to marry a girl unless her boobs were big enough to fit her nipples in both ears at the same time. That way I could hear my gun go off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I tend to err on the side of size.

Big *natural* tits will always get my attention although an A-cup is not necessarily a deal breaker if I like the rest of her bod.

I’m not into “proportion” – out of the norm physical female physical attributes is what gets my attention.

Like HugryGiraffe; I also like big areolas and big nipples – in fact; I get more turned on by big areolas and big nipples on smaller breasts than small areolas and nipples on large breasts – and of course large areolas and nipples on large breasts immediately make my dick hard (actually I just got hard right now just thinking about it :))..
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    One of the reasons my last fave in no longer my CF, she got her already enhanced, re-enhanced and they are hideous, in my estimation. Sad. Pictures I saw of her before any work was done, well, she was just fine.

Sometimes I think women really have no idea what many and maybe most men prefer.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - Women do to it because most men glorify BIG tits. Even the ones that don't like them will go along with what they other guy are saying just to be part of the group. It's obvious right here on this board. You don't see photos of any girls with "B' size tits. Oddly, take a look at the 10 highest paid actresses. None of them have big tits. I doubt that Sandra Bullock even measures a "B".
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Not sure if it is men that glorify or media does because that is what they think all men like.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat: When the user's photo galleries were still a thing, mine had lots of women with smaller boobs.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd,

I miss those days. I can't believe it's a bandwidth thing. The cost for bandwidth has plunged!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    As well as the hardware costs.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Fatter women need bigger boobs. Little Asian spinners look better with smaller.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Clubber: founder has as much as admitted that the review section is far and away the major revenue generator for this site, and that the discussion board is...not. It's not hard to imagine that the storage and bandwidth required for a few thousand images (most of which are probably copywrite anyway) viewed by a couple hundred people, would fall into the "why bother" category for him.

As much as I would love to have the galleries back, given that he hasn't dropped the discussion board altogether, I'm OK with that.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    gmd,

Your last comment, I'm all on board with that!
  • Bored334fun
    10 years ago
    I'm a fan of naturals from C on up. One of the things holding me back from trying out the clubs in my area (along with the severely mixed reviews) is that I'm worried the ladies will either be enhanced or small breasted.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    My 40-year study of boobs is not done yet. I don't want to reach any premature conclusions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion