tuscl

best line that YOU have used

LeeH
Georgia
Saturday, January 17, 2015 9:39 PM
There have been plenty of mentions of stripper shit (SS), but not much on the customer shit (CS) front. And let's be honest, not all of us are THAT honest (at least at SCs). My ATF (partially shown in my avatar) claimed that she didn't know how to dance on stage. I always responded with "could've fooled me". Now, granted, maybe she wasn't burlesque material, but she danced more sexy than most of her twerking cow-orkers. But what she may have lacked in talent, she more than made up for in pure visual pleasure. She had an ass to die for. And it was actually even more sexy in a pair of skimpy black lace panties than fully nude. One night as I was being mesmerized, a thought hit me -- and to be honest, this wasn't CS, even though she laughed it off as such. I told her that watching her ass, I suddenly realized why some people cry when they see great art. Who's next?

19 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    "Your hair would look great on my pillow", I've used a few times, makes 'em smile
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I actually told a stripper who told me she thought she was ugly. "Sweetness if there is any beauty in things that are ugly then you've got to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen" She cried. Then we fucked.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    I told this one bitch her pussy smelt delicious
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ She'll always be near dear to my heart as she broke my "extras" cherry.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I asked one of she wanted to play army. First I lay down and then she blows the hell out of me.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She says, "I need to go smoke". I asked, "why? You are already smoking!".
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    IMO, lines do not make a touchdown, lines only get you into her space, the closing part is usually non-verbal. Extreme confidence usually gets the girl. Getting into her space usually means telling jokes and making her laugh. "You hair smells so good, wonder how your hair down there smells?" But with strippers/dancers, they usually do the closing, I just present myself as someone who they can be comfortable to fuck with.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    The System.
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    I ask 'em if they want some of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay. But that ain't CS...I really do dig sodomizing strippers with a fried chicken drumstick. Fuck yeah!!! Wait...I was channeling Mr. Sausage Fingers for a moment there. I need a new sweat lodge. One that doesn't connect me with the Juiceman. I mean...I mean...that dude is funny and shit but you wouldn't want to live his life...
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Lol on the last 2 posts. Ha.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    To a new dancer in a non extras club (not my DS): "don't stop, no need to worry, this happens all the time in VIP."
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    True story,"Want to fuck?" Won't tell you how that ended.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    When exploring menu options I'll say, "I like to get my fingers wet. Is that OK with you?"
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    "I think this counts as one of your seven servings of fruit for the day."
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Who uses lines on strippers? Don't you have any money? If you want free, troll the bars. Strip clubs are not for perfecting your moves. Another delusional thread.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Um, bvino, apparently at least a dozen of us. Read the damn comments. And I don't know where the fuck the issues of money/free and "perfecting your moves" came from. (Does an asshole *have* an asshole?) There are actually some people who look at the SC experience as more than a boring-ass financial transaction. If you want that shit, troll the red-light district. More room for me at the SC. And finally ..... and the horse you rode in on.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Oh, and see also: [view link]
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Those are not lines in the threads above , those are what we call jokes on this board. A sense of humor and a thicker skin may produce better results. Please notice that I did not use personal insult or invective in my response. Good to see a sensitive man on this site. By the way ( in case you have been to busy working on your lines) the strip club scene is the Red Light District. My financial transactions in the club are never boring.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    "Please notice that I did not use personal insult or invective in my response." Oh, so you meant "delusional" in the complimentary sense?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion