tuscl

Good sized crowd or sparse crowd ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

What is best?

Obviously a club w/ a sparse crowd has the advantage of less custy competition and thus more of a buyer’s market per se – and one can often get more/better attention.

But in the overall “non-shortsighted” big picture – I actually think a club that consistently gets a good crowd is a good/better thing – in my PL mind; a club with a good crowd means happier dancers and more dancers will want to work there thus more pickings than a club where dancers struggle b/d not many custies.

Opinions from the peanut/PL gallery?

13 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'm somewhere in the middle. I don't want to be in a club with only five other customers and worrying if they leave, then I would be the only customer left. On the other hand I don't want it where there's a lot of people, and it's tough to get the attention of the dancer of your choice.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    I prefer to club during dayshift. More girls less customers guarantees attention. Big fish in a small pond . It also seems like you can get away with more as theres less people watching.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Seems like in the clubs in my area that if there are fewer customers dancers get un-motivated and pissy and hide in the back. If the club is moderately full dancers are in a better mood and give better dances.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Hate packed full clubs but as long as the hottest girl in the club is in my lap, it really doesn't matter.

But I try to avoid Friday and Saturday nights at SCs if possible due to the large crowds. However, I was in a very crowded club this past Saturday night and met a smoking hot potential OTC girl. Was also in a dive club yesterday afternoon, one of only about eight customers. Left after 45 minutes and great FS in the VIP.

My personal preference is a half full club. Best of both options.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Best scenario is a slow night in a good club that is usually very crowded.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    As long as the club is NON-SMOKING, it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Unfortunately the vast majority of clubs I've been to allow smoking. :-(
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I gotta go w/ JS on this one, the ideal is being there at a slow time when they expected a good crowd. Outside of that, I prefer smaller crowds. Larger crowds don't always mean bigger $$. Two clubs can bring in the same cash, one with fewer customers spending more money & the other with more clusters spending less money. I prefer the former, as the attitudes in the latter generally are too mercenary for me. It's really about finding that middle ground though. Busy enough to have options, slow enough to be able to get the one you want.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I prefer fuller clubs. Allows me to "hide" and not have to worry about unattractive dancers harassing me for dances. IME, that's been much more of a problem than me being unable to find an attractive dancer.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    The worst is when you're the only customer in there....or there's only a few customers. When that's the case, the dancers tend to focus on you to be the life of the party, the tipper, sit at the stage so they have someone to dance for, etc....

That sucks. I usually just go there to relax and chill out and get some laps. I'm not there to entertain the dancers.

Big crowd also sucks because it's much tougher to flag down the best dancers.

So if there's maybe 5 customers, and 5-10 dancers (I usually go during dayshift), that's ideal.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I feel like there's a happy medium. A big crowd where no one is spending frustrates dancers. But it also can make it more of a "party" atmosphere.

One of my favorite times is when it's just picking up. Think 9 or 10 pm on the weekends. The girls have energy and are optimistic. It's not too crowded yet. By midnight the hottest dancers often can't keep up with demand.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    If a club is full, the girls enjoy being there and making money. If that situation holds, there will me more, higher quality dancers. Win-win.

I was once the first and for about a half hour, the only customer. One of the dancers up on stage said, "This must be a dream for you!". To which I replied, "Not really! Too much pressure. Remember, right now a am the ONLY source of income for every girl in here. I can't even get a lap dance because that would leave girls dancing for nothing." "Gosh. I never thought of it like that."
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I prefer busy clubs because the number of girls will be higher. That said, when it gets to the stage you an go over an hour or two without finding a seat it can be a bit over bearing. It also makes things difficult if you get approached by a girl and you want her to give you a LD, usually have to walk around for a while until either of you can persuade someone to shuffle their asses along the seats.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    If it's a regular club, it doesn't much matter because my favorites know how to spot me. I do have to say that I do not like my favorite club when there are few customers there, because it seems like they are all stalking me, including the ones who ought to know I don't buy anything from them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion