tuscl

Would you flag this review as being too explicit/dancer liability?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, January 6, 2015 10:25 PM
"It's not a surprise for 300 dollars carson will sit on your naked cock and ride it. Carson is one of my favorites no need to take her into the champagne room or any girl just offer them that kind of money and they will jump on it. I have had a threesome with Avery and peaches in the back for 100 each avery pulled my cock out and sucked and jacked my dick all over her titties while I ate peaches yummy pussy. " I didn't because I know all 3 dancers and can't stand them. Otherwise I probably would have.

20 comments

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Based on monger-review etiquette -- never name the extras girls -- I probably would. But if you really don't like them and want them gone, forward a copy of the review to the club.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Yes. asap.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    This is too explicit when the dancers are named.
  • jmiddle30234
    9 years ago
    The reviewer was in two clubs the same day 12 hours a part
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Very inappropriate but can you tell me where I can find Carson.
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    It could also be a bunch of BS by the reviewer (a fantasy as it were).
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Ironcat - I know all 3 very well. Carson has personally given me her menu with prices. It is a very long menu. But JS69 I passed. Older with fake tits and zero personality. If you really want more info PM me.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    That should be flagged and removed. No one should use a dancers name and explicit words in the same sentence.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Flagged.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Trouble is that the heat generated by such a review will come down on all the girls in that club not just the ones specified. Everybody may have to tone it down for a while, affecting everyone's mileage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Looks like the reviewer just joined TUSCL this month and is not familiar w/ good TUSCL/review etiquette.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    No doubt too explicit. We had a female poster that did something similar awhile back and she was upset when I suggested that she tone it down. Agree with Papi though - likely rookie mistake.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I agree. If you like a girl and want to recommend her by name, don't mention any extras. If you allude to extras, don't mention the girl. If she's a ROB, call her out by name!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Best way to notify LE and have the club crack down or investigate would be to be explicite and name names. Of course if that was his intention, he might succeed. I've thought about posting about a rob and suggesting that she offered a happy ending for 100 bucks but I wonder if one rob knows who I am. She might be really pissed if I posted lies to get even.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi, "Looks like the reviewer just joined TUSCL this month and is not familiar w/ good TUSCL/review etiquette." Sic'em!
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I try not to name the extras girls anymore for a few different reasons: --- If LE in the area is looking to bust a club, it's easier for them if they know what girls do extras. --- Some of the dancers monitor this site and if they see their name they either charge more next time or stop all together (or just change their name). --- Some club owners monitor this site just to find out what girls are doing extras so they can either punish the girl or extort her for a cut of the action. --- Some mongers who see a name think that just because a dancer gave you extra service they should also be entitled, and that is up to the girl. --- I think it is in just bad taste. Of coarse, though, if someone messages me I for details or names I try to answer the best I can, but not in the open forum. That being said, if a dancer tells me she is going to give extras and either leads me on or try's to rip me off, or just gives bad service, I think it is fair to post her name so the rest of you don't have the same problem, and I hope the rest of you feel the same way!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Given that Founder really runs this site as a charity, I doubt he can afford to be chasing down sock puppets. Using sock puppets to make you think you'll get extras you'll never get sounds like a great new ROB strategy to me. I think it's fine to say so-and-so overpromised you, or so-and-so gave an honest description of her limits, without giving more specifics.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Should be flagged. It's beyond irrelevant what your personal views are on the dancers; they may not be shared by all. And even if they are, if LE sees this, they aren't going to go after those 3 dancers; they're going after the club. Fucking over fellow hobbyists and an entire club over an issue of taste is pretty damn petty.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I believe LE reads this and other online sites. They don't even need to join to read what is posted here in the discussion section. When I used to visit online chat sites, LE people were all over the Internet. I believe I was chatting with an off duty female deputy in the Greenville SC area one time. It was a bit unusual to be chatting with someone online who lived not far away. I had no idea what she looked like but I do remember she moaned good. We were talking. I was thinking if she knew others could be eves dropping, they might be recording her for kicks.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Riffing off sharkhunter, I once met a woman on a less-than-vanilla site. We hopped over to the 'hoo IM and chatted there. During introductions, she asked what I did. I answered and then I returned the question. She said, "You may not like my job." I replied, "As long as you aren't a cop who's going to bust me for perverted actions." She responded, "Well, I'm not going to bust you ...." A couple weeks later, I was convinced that if her cop skills matched her skills in bed, she'd be head of the Bureau or something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion