tuscl

When a dancer says 'I love you'

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
I had an OTC (I think that's the right word - I'm learning some of these expressions) arrangement with this one dancer about 8-10 years ago. Only took her up on it a couple of times as she was married for old balls (no offense people) money. Still is, but she won't get divorced because she likes the house and probably doesn't have a nickel to her name. So I would go to her place and tip her for lap dances and what not (yes with her husband in the house). ;) I only did it a couple of times, always treated her nice. Hadn't seen her in years and then I saw her a few months ago. Now, she drinks a few shots and wants to date and says 'I love you. I really do. You were always nice.' I kinda believe her - and it makes me uncomfortable. Last time at the club she wanted to get and buy ME a dance from a 3rd and the rule is when they spend money on you, they're into you. She's a little older than me, foxy and toned bod that most 21-yr olds dream of (asian genes.) She is low-drama but I'm not trying to be the one she jumps to - because she asked what part of town I lived and that tipped me off. What would you do? Advice from the pros please.

24 comments

• shadowcat
    •
    10 years ago
    Many dancers toss around that phrase quite often but it usually just means that they love you like they love lobster or ice cream. Don't read too much into it.
  • jerikson40
    •
    10 years ago
    As Shadow says, "love" can mean many different things to many different people. Who the hell knows what she means or what she wants. Assume it means absolutely nothing and you'll probably be close to the truth. In the real world, real love only happens when two people know each other thru years of experiences. So with her it's probably something she's saying because she really wants to love someone at this point in her life, or she needs something from you, or whatever. Personally, I'd run the other way. Unless of course you can tap that ass without any problems from her husband. No, on the other hand, run the other way.

How hot is she?
  • dr_lee
    •
    10 years ago
    She sounds like a hustler. Has hit hard times and is using you.
  • alabegonz
    •
    10 years ago
    Just play along. Say to her "Thanks, that's so nice of you. "

Do not forget what I'm going to say to you: Put a budget on your spending because that will determine how she will respond to you next time.
  • Clackport
    •
    10 years ago
    In most instances I love you means= you've been spending a lot of money on me, I absolutely love youuuure wallet.
  • pistola
    •
    10 years ago
    I spent a total of shots plus $100 in the VIP and then sent her on her way. While some of you may be thinking 'wow that's a lot!' I'm in Vegas, so she was losing money hanging with me for 3 hours. I'm a pro, regardless of the number of my reviews. But I agree on the hard times comment - seems that way. Dumb broad was working in a shit club for the last 6 or so years because her bf was the manager. Her husband - not worried about. She is a sweet gal, too sweet for her own good.

How hot is she? She is older now (early 40s), body is still ridiculous. Mexican/Filipino. Face is older, but that body.... Hasn't changed in 8 years.
  • alabegonz
    •
    10 years ago
    40 year old...

You must be joking, kiddo.
  • jestrite50
    •
    10 years ago
    Yikes ! At 40 she is trying one last ditch effort to snag a bank roll.
    If you are under 40 look out !
    Pro ??? I don't think so........sorry if I offend you but a pro wouldn't ask this question. Again sorry if I offend you but just have to say it maybe it will help someday.
  • jerikson40
    •
    10 years ago
    Yeah, dude he's right....you wouldn't ask a question like this if you knew anything about dancers. Or women for that matter. Dancers don't love customers. That's a universal law of the universe that applies even in other universes. And whether they even know what love is is questionable. She is trying to get something from you. And after all these years to suddenly say some bullshit like that. Geez, get real. Like I said, run the other way.

Unless you can get a few quick taps of that ass. She's hot, so at least smack that ass. Tell her, "honey, if you really love me you'll let me tap that"
  • jerikson40
    •
    10 years ago
    Oh, and by the way...what is this? "and the rule is when they spend money on you, they're into you. "

That was a joke right? No they're not into you. If she spends money on you she's a skilled hustler who knows how to get your confidence.

• pistola
    •
    10 years ago
    No offense taken. I thought it was crazy she said it but she said it more than once. It's part of my 'ignore them' system. I'm not looking for love in the club lol. That's effin crazy - by no means was I gonna 'love' this chick. NP!! I was just posting for feedback and to get thoughts and because I thought it was a funny topic. And I appreciate the advice - I agree it might be the age although her bod looks and feels 22 ok maybe 29. The 22 yr olds dont do anything for me - dead fish alert. But hey if that's your thing!

And oh I can tap it - just thinking against it, because I like that club and have another one or two lined up there and me tapping it would ruin everything. Tough call, because the lack of a gag reflex makes one have second thoughts!
  • pistola
    •
    10 years ago
    "and the rule is when they spend money on you, they're into you. "

Well if she was that great of a hustler, she would be retired. I'm in Vegas - the rules are different. Some of you wouldn't last but 1 day here....
  • jerikson40
    •
    10 years ago
    I dunno, something doesn't sound right...

She's stripping all these years but still married, and giving guys lap dances and whatever else at their house in front of him...strange...

She's part Filipina, in Vegas....you know them Filipinos love them some Vegas, don't they? :) Wonder how she got to the US....it's not easy, had to marry an American or serviceman or something....

I don't now dude, everything seems to point to this chick being a real hustler. Maybe she blows her money on gambling or whatever and is stuck as a stripper to support whatever she does.

Be careful dude. Run the other way.
  • JohnSmith69
    •
    10 years ago
    You need to learn stripper speak. "I love you" translated means "I love your money."
  • jackslash
    •
    10 years ago
    When a stripper says, "I love you," you should believe her. Strippers never lie to manipulate men.
  • Estafador
    •
    10 years ago
    If a stripper ever said that to me, i'd test her the old fashion way (if she's attractive that is)

"if you love me, then treat me to dinner". Her answer should end that mystery. Every women knows the way to a man's heart is through his stomach right?
  • warhawks
    •
    10 years ago

As many others have said... I haven't had very many strippers say "I love you." But in my experience the only thing the ones who did love was the money.
    Sorry to sound so jaded, but it's the nature of the game in the SC business. So, like many other veterans have suggested, be cautious... And tread carefully.
  • Estafador
    •
    10 years ago
    i kind of agree with ranukam BUT she could very well mean that in a platonic way. A girl who is treated very fairly in a work enviroment where fair is a foreign concept would love her client too. You help pay her nonexistant bills (mainly clothes shopping), you treat her with the upmost respect that she probably doesn't get as much from her husband and you probably put it down real well in the sack in her opinion. Obviously she doesn't love you enough to leave her husband since she NEEDS that house over her head even though you can provide probably just as well. I would just remind her that she is married and its her hormones talking. If she is willing to divorce for you....then I'd say she's serious, otherwise it's the hormones running her ragged
  • Clubber
    •
    10 years ago
    Only said to and heard it from one dancer, my ATF. However, we did qualify the love.
  • Subraman
    •
    10 years ago
    I remember the first time a stripper told me "I love you", I was shocked speechless. How innocent and naive I was LOL. Now, of course, after a zillion strippers have told me that, I realize it's all part of the hustle, and it cracks me up
  • sclvr5005
    •
    10 years ago
    It means "I love you...r wallet."
  • sharkhunter
    •
    10 years ago
    I thought love you meant someone wanted something from the other object. Sex or something. In one case I could tell a bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on top that I love it. Then I would eat it. One dancer can't remember who or when corrected me when I said something about sex. She said don't say that, say make love instead. One of my first favorites used to throw the term love around quite a lot. Inside the club she was all over me and dominated other dancers so that she danced for me before all others. Outside the club she had a boyfriend she didn't tell me about for 2 or 3 years. Then after he left she tried to get a replacement. That's when I found out who she was thinking about. I was moving on and away by then. I told her goodbye I was moving. She cried and told me she was in love with me.
  • sharkhunter
    •
    10 years ago
    If I know a dancer is married or I actually think about asking, I will avoid meeting up with her for any activities, if I have a chance to think about it or know. I believe one married dancer sensed my reluctance to do anything with her in the strip club. After she told me she was married, she grabbed my hand and led me to the dance area and put my hands on her tits and said her husband is ok with this. I'm not even sure why some dancers tell me they are married when I never asked.
  • skibum609
    •
    10 years ago
    I pay for lift tickets; I pay greens fees; I pay for weed; I pay for alcohol; I pay to stay at Mohegan Sun; I pay an entrance fee for a poker tournament; I pay for naked activities with strippers. Love has zero to do with it. If someone folds their cards and then tells you what they had I believe them ...never..same with anything and everything a stripper ever says.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion