Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New Years Resolutions

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

What are your New Years resolutions relating to strippers, strip clubs, or sex in general?

I have resolved to experience my first threesome in 2015. I've tried a few times before but so far it has never worked out.

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
  1. Don't waste my time driving to the Platinum Plus or West in Columbia SC.
  2. Try for more OTC experiences.
Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

You mean other than having a threesome with my ATF and your DS?

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Seriously though I met a smoking hot MILF this year who is the sexiest woman I've ever been with. I plan on continuing fucking her. I may never go to another SC again if we continue. She is also a former dancer and really knows how to move.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I cosign SC sentiments....

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

A number of years ago, I resolved to stop making New Year's resolutions, and instead change things as they need changing.

It's worked pretty well.

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

More clubbing and less time reading the discussion page.

Profile picture for IanSmith
IanSmith
•

Here's to the New Year. I'm ready to bend this bitch over and do her like I did her older sister.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•
  • club less and save some $$$ - been on a PL frenzy most of this year

  • I like variety and experiencing new SCs – I did 5 personal SC trips in 2014 and want to do two more in 2015 – but I hope to significantly cut down my local SCing so I can save some $$$ but yet still 2 SC trips on 2015

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I resolve to travel to Germany and hit some of the FKK clubs.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@Jack Berlin and Hamburg. I would do Hamburg over Berlin. More college age chicks that look nice. And hookers all around that can point you to the right spot.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I'm resolving to go to the clubs more often this year. The last year hasn't been as often as I would have liked. Looking forward to 2015. And like some others have said, some ITC and some OTC activities.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

to get buff for summer so I can just walk around with tail behind me. And to try to spend as little as possible on sexual gratification (watching strippers do their thing included)....at least until I get my SUV

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Ditto gmd!

Profile picture for alabegonz
alabegonz
•

I was thinking of courting a regular woman and then later on turn her into a GF. I'm sure the sex would be cheaper and better.

But then, she would cockblock me when I want to go see a dancer I who I want to be with.

It would come down to me and it will feel like I'm cheating.

I signed on to Tinder and I've got several positives already, wondering now if I really want a regular GF, maybe I'm not ready for that yet, having something to spend more time with.

But I really do enjoy the shortness of time being with a stripper, I could spend the time for myself doing other things like my career which is doing great.

I could bail and would bail doing strip clubs, though, given the right GF.

But right now, a GF would only cockblock me, I just need this freedom to do my own thing right now.

It would be just not right to commit in 2015, maybe in 2017 I will be ready for a GF relationship.

So yeah, I guess 2015 will be like more on enjoying life (golf, bodybuilding, weightlifting, road trips, strip clubbing, setting up a smallbiz, etc) that kind of lifestyle. But there will be no cockblockers around me.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I don't make new year resolutions either. If something is worth doing, why wait for a new year to start doing it? The only exception I can think of would be selling any loser stocks and claiming losses if any for tax reasons.

Profile picture for ujay
ujay
•

I have thought about this long and hard. I have three major SC resolutions to live by:

  1. No ambiguity to get me to VIP. Tell me exactly what will be performed before I pay for VIP. I do not want to feel happy. I need BBBj or FS.
  2. Diversify my portfolio: SC, Escorts,AMP.
  3. Limit SC visits to no more than once weekly.
Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

My strip club resolutions for 2015:

  1. 100 SC orgasms (84 last year, 91 this year -- so far! -- but I'm hitting two clubs on Tuesday :) ) . . . including:
  2. More VIP room blowjobs (0 in 2012, 8 last year, 30 this year -- so far!)
  3. My first OTC
Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I made one. Wife and I have a bisexual female friend who is now engaged to a lesbian. The lesbian wants to see what a penis is like. We're doing a foursome tommorrow night and my vow is to not have it be one and done.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement