tuscl

Let's Not Forget The White Supremacists

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:58 AM
[view link] [view link] And please don't tell me those two would ever invite Ranukam, GoVikings, and myself to their home unless it was to be executed.

16 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    Slick you guys might be ok, as they must be shitty white supremacists they killed two white guys.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    For the record and all of you who take everything literally no one deserves to be murdered.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Crazy people commit these types of murders, and they don't need a political motivation.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Rule #1 of racists-Always kill the race traitors or those who support and are in cohesion with those who are against your agenda.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @IME-I'm better than ok, I'm A-OK. And I don't stoop to racial epithets, slander, and bigotry.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Whoa...Ranukam, GoVikings aren't white. Never would've figures with the way they write. I think u might be prejudice.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ** I think I might be prejudice....damn autocorrect
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Whoa there, so GACA is black? How old is he?
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    He is 33... And he think he cute
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    By far the most severe terrorist violence that the US ever experienced was at the hands of the KKK during Reconsturction. Yale's David Blight [view link] The vast majority of these modern lone nuts going off, in high schools and universities, and in things like the Oklahoma City bombing, are angry racist white males. To believe that you would gain something by such acts you would just about have to be a member of an angry group which has enjoyed great historical privilege. Everyone else would know that in doing something like that it would be their own people who would suffer the most. There is a serious race relations problem in this country, and how the police are experienced is just one facet of it. Rap artists are just putting out there what they see every day. It's really ignorant to try and blame the problems on them. New Freedom Summer, Ben Jealous and a new voter registration drive [view link] The number of eligible but not even registered black voters is enough in most of the Southern States to shift any state wide contest. This country has been organized to pit working class whites and blacks against each other. This shouldn't have to remain so. SJG
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Officer Swanhauser: Was the suspect colored? Fred Sanford: Yeah, white.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ fckn hilarious.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I am racist against racists
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Think back to the last time you seriously got your drunk on. Would you have been clear-headed enough to immediately follow any instructions from a cop? Does that mean you deserve to be choked bad enough to trigger a heart attack? If you're such a chickenshit that, when you're one of five guys taking down some unarmed fat dude, you feel you need to use a choke hold, should you really be a cop?
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I hear what your saying ilbbaicnl, two points. I don't get my drunk on and stand on the street breaking the law. I don't think most cops are "chickenshit" considering the risks most of them take. A better question might be: if you're stupid enough to use a choke hold when choke holds are prohibited and there's no risk to your life, should you really be a cop?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    So many stupid and or ignorant statements, where to begin...? Best to just let them LIE!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion