tuscl

Best dancer pick up line?

marc5
New South Wales
Dancer approached and whispered, "Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back." I bit and she was sensational. So sensational that I also happily gave her a generous tip. Continued to watch her for the rest of the night and she was successful in reeling in the PLs every single time - without fail! She was probably a 7 but I think the line was the secret to her success.

What's the best dancer line you've heard?

19 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    A whisper in my ear, "I want to suck your cock!"
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    "Sure." Spoken when I ask if she'd like to join me at my table. Gets me every time.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    One I remember was a girl whispering in my ear "wanna dance, happy ending guaranteed"?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Heard it at Follies last week (although not for the first time): "I have no gag reflex." This is my favorite line of all time. A close second is the similar "I want to suck your dick."

This girl at Follies gave an awesome dance. One of the most sexual dances I've ever had, and it was clear she would do anything I wanted in VIP. I passed only because I had a date with the DS the next night in another city, and I was saving myself for her.

As an aside, I don't like money back guarantees. It'd be too hard to tell a girl I want dances for free if she was clearly trying. I much prefer specific sexual promises.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    My first trip to the VIP. "If you go back there with me you can do anything you want to this body, anything"

She meant it....
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I'm glad it worked out for you guys, but "if you don't like it the dance is free" is one of the oldest lines used by scammers. They know there is no "money back" in a strip club.

I basically disregard any pick up lines from strippers. My line for them is, "It ain't what you say it's the way that you say it." Or, "Actions speak louder than words."
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Some pickup lines heard this year in Washington Park, Illinois:
    "I want to blow you!"
    "I like to swallow"
    "I have no gag reflex"
    And by golly, she did, she did, and she didn't :)
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “I do everything”
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    "wanna go on a field trip"?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Would you like me to finish what she only started?
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    "You can have whatever you want baby."
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    My line: 'wanna dance?' Works every other time lol
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    "Are you gonna let me suck your cock"?
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    $100 any thing goes no holds bared
  • GACA
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What is the best pick-up line for a woman to use on a guy?

Hi
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Best pickup line:

"I like you, can you wait until I get out. Let's hang out, I know a place we can go, I just need the money."
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    "Let's go find a dark corner so you can make me cum."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion