Saturday, December 20, 2014 2:57 PM
Lots of good ones, but I will have to say "Die Hard"

29 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Die hard is not a Christmas movie.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Nightmare Before Christmas. and die hard is a Christmas movie it takes place at Christmas both die hard 1&2
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, granted, Die Hard is not *about* Xmas. But John did put a santa cap on the dead guy and wrote, "ho, ho, ho, Now I have a machine gun" on his chest. Classic
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Ranukam, If it's not Christmas movie, then why is "Christmas in Hollis" played in the beginning. It's THE BEST Christmas movie. Ever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Deep Throat
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    "Die Hard", without a doubt.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    National Lampoons Christmas Vacation The best part is when he is yelling insults about his boss and his boss was standing behind him. ...and when the shitter was full
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    1. The cat frying himself by chewing on the wires when Clark replugs the tree. 2. Two minutes later the uncle burns up the tree with his stogey - whoosh 3. The entire family stampeding, panicked by the squirrel. Truly a classic, the funniest of the Lampoon Vacation series!
  • dr_lee
    10 years ago
    "A Christmas Story"...I'll be watching that on a loop next weekend.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    A Wonderful Life. Classic.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I just watched "Christmas Vacation" again tonight. I never get tired of it.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Probably Christmas vacation.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Christmas Vacation.... and "a Christmas story"... Both are true classics
  • nickifree
    10 years ago
    "It's A Wonderful Life", followed closely by "Scrooge" starring Allistar Sims as Ebenezer.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    For traditional sentimentality, "it's a Wonderful Life." For nostalgic sentimentality, "A Christmas Story." For something out of left field, "A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas."
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    most likely not one to be considered of the best x-mas movies of all-time but besides die hard I sat reindeer games w/ben Affleck.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Two more thumbs up for A Christmas story, my second favorite by the thinnest of margins. "You'll shoot your eye out" is a theme that runs through the movie and ends up with a richochet nailing the kid right in the glasses. I love the lamp incident so much that my family gave me a smaller version that is a night light. And the staff of the Chinese restaurant singing"We wish you a Melly Chlistmas" is classic.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Bad Santa but they fucked up the ending
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Not even close. Christmas Vacation.
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    Gee, I am so retarded that I pushed the "post comment" button before I wrote the comment. Durrrrrr. Anyhow, I was going to say that ESPN's Mike and Mike had a full debate last week about "Die Hard" being a Christmas movie. Golic said it was not; Greenie insisted it was. The audience split. I tend to see it as the Christmas "alternative" when one gets tired of all the good cheer. Otherwise, its "Christmas Story" all the way. Durrrrr. . ..
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    This is smart talk an im suprised that mikeya02 came up with it. I like Elf and the one with the heat mizer. Happy Christmas to everyone including retards. Except Dougster cuz hes such a troll retard
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    DD, What makes any movie a "Christmas movie"? Define that and anyone will see that "Die Hard" is, in fact, a Christmas movie, and MORE!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Hmm. Does that make "Night of the Comet" a Christmas movie, too? It's about the end of the world and comet-created zombies, but it's set at Christmastime.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    PG, Don't know the movie, but I think the date alone wouldn't classify a movie as a Christmas movie.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Is "Home Alone" a Christmas movie? If you answer "yes", then you also have to say Die Hard is a Chrustmas movie.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ....besides that, here's the ultimate proof. John McClane utters the phrase "Jesus Christ" 92 times in the film. Christmas, of course, celebrates the birth of Christ. Enough said.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor, Jesus Christ, did you count them?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ^^^. LOL
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    'Home alone' lol but seriously I'd recommend horrible bosses 1 and 2,best comedies in ages,not christmasy but really good stuff
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion