tuscl

You guys like a manly breakfast?

Friday, December 19, 2014 8:14 PM
Biscuits and brisket gravy? Ham and eggs, steak and eggs, pork chop and eggs? Hash browns, potato's O'brian? 5 egg meat lover omelets? tons of bacon? Here's a good one .... [view link]

17 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Favorite, coffee (black). smoked sausage and chess 3 egg omelet with Louisiana Cajun Seasoning , good grits, white toast and strawberry jelly. Sometimes a side of smoked sausage. Yeah, I like smoked sausage.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    A tequila Bloody Mary & Huevos rancheros.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    A 3-egg omelet with chorizo, onions, sweet bell pepper, and habanero pepper wrapped around Monterrey Jack and topped with sour cream and salsa, and a side of hash browns. Juice (orange or grape) and a big freshly brewed coffee.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I'll have what shadowcat is having.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Mexican is good also. A margarita and a machaca plate with flour tortillas and fresh salsa is a favorite.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Pussy.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    That breakfast needs more bacon...and another pistol.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Good grits" Maybe that's been my problem. I just never had any good grits. I don't really care for them. Give me some crispy shredded hash browns like at Waffle House
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    I'll have a 3-egg omelette, with smoked salmon, cream cheese, spinach, onions, tomatoes and cheddar, cooked lightly. Please add hash browns and a big biscuit, coffee, and a combo of cranberry and orange juice. Also need strawberry preserves for biscuit and fresh cracked pepper for omelette.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    motor, Not likely to find them in most chain places and certainly not north of the Mason-Dickson, ergo the "good". And leftovers fried the next day, also good.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    I will always be happy with a good ol stack of pancakes.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    king, "manly" = MEAT :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Home fries, sausage, scrambled eggs, smothered in green chile and sourdough toast. A black coffee. Even better cooked on a campfire in the Rocky Mountain air and a beer to drink with it.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Bacon and eggs, over medium. Maybe some Parmesan cheese sprinkled on the eggs. Coffee.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-That picture use to be my screensaver.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    A chicken fried steak, grits with cheese and butter, eggs over easy (with the runny yolks spilling into everything else), etc. If I'm gonna' die early, which is likely given how I live, I'm gonna' enjoy myself along the way.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    My favorite when my trips took me to lopaws neck of the woods was the Sunday Champagne brunch at the Proud Bird. Besides the usual breakfast fare (omelets made to order), they had roast beef, turkey, ham, shrimp, etc. available. Mexican and Chinese fares were also on the table. I've heard a saying that one should eat like a king for breakfast, a prince for lunch, and a peasant for dinner. (I don't always follow that guideline.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion