tuscl

OTC from hell

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
You find a girl in the club and go for an OTC date. You are back in your hotel room, she removes her clothes, and ......
She's a guy!

What happens next? Here's what one guy did: http://dailym.ai/137ZsgJ

What would you do?

18 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    Damn that sux. If the TS was upfront in the first place....

And only 19. Just sux.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Boy, would I be in a pickle with "her"!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    What a fucking idiot. And I say that as a Marine myself.

Close your eyes and enjoy the blowjob, asshole. S/he's probably better at it than most girls.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure how I would have reacted. Probably not well. But killing him was obviously a bit extreme.

GMD, you do realize that he saw the other dude's penis already, right? So you are saying that you would knowingly let another dude blow you? Hey, look, no judgment here and all, but not every guy is as...openminded...as you. ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    GMD, not sure what I'd do, but it wouldn't be that. Once another penis comes out, I've passed the point of being able to enjoy anything.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I would be FUCKING FURIOUS, and probably wouldn't even leave a tip after my blowjob
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Ha ha! More seriously, this happened before they had sex-- I'd be grossed out, but no reason for anything beyond some cursewords and leaving. No physical violence, I can't possibly see any reason for that. I would take my money back if I had been foolish enough to pay in advance.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'd either run like hell or beat the hell out of it.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    No idea what I'd do. Probably just leave with my money, but if I was drunk enough, and horny enough, who knows? If I did go through with it, s/he just better not stop when I start to cum, that's all I got to say.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I would have beat the hell out of it.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Similar situation happened to me once. Chatted with what I thought was a woman on Live Links or Lava Life or something like that. Got to "her" place, only to find a transgender person with some serious five o'clock shadow. She asked me if I still wanted a blowjob. I shook my head no and walked.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I can see how it happened. S/he actually looked pretty hot on the surface. The moment the little head appeared, however, an further action would have definitely ended!
  • lotsoffun201
    10 years ago
    This actually happened to a friend of mine. He met this hottie on sugardaddyforme.com. He flew her to meet him and it was a tranny! Said the BBBJ was out of this world though! For those interested the pics (clothed) were accurate.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    It would never happen to me but I can see how a guy would freak out. But murder? C'mon. Talk about extreme. For all practical purposes that guy's life is now over as well. Tsk tsk.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    What I would not do is murder someone. I'm sure I would be grossed out, but the reasonable reaction is to refuse to pay and then go and find a different (hopefully female) partner.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    jack,

Can't think of any reason I would murder someone. Kill them, sure, lot's of reasons for that. But all those reason's would be based on their actions, not mine.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    I would not be happy but I would never kill the person like that, just ask them to leave as I prefer a woman born a woman and not a man turned woman or what not. This 19 year old over reacted big time and disgraced the uniform by reacting so recklessly.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I would give it a hell of a beating to teach a lesson in being up front. I would not kill it though
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion