tuscl

"You have a big dick"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, December 13, 2014 5:08 PM
I think most of us have heard this from a stripper or two. What is your most memorable time? I think mine was the time a black chick said as she was fondling Mr. Happy "At least you're like a black man where it counts".

24 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I had one stripper tell me I was the PERFECT size for anal. I guess it was only nice thing she could think of.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Oddly enough, the only time I've heard that is when the girl had no intention of fucking me.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    10 years ago
    Most recently at Club Babes in Atlanta. I hear this from my civilian girls all the time so it is nothing out of the ordinary for me.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Motörhead - if someone was going to shove a foreign object up your ass, wouldn't the "perfect size" be very small?
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I've wondered if gay men liked big dicks considering where they were going? Some of you can probably answer that! :O
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I used to work at a place where we had to observe urine drug test. A stripper told me that I had one of the biggest she had seen, and I told her she obviously hadn't seen that many at all. Also one tried to tell me I had a good body, it's been two years since I've seen the inside of a gym. Looked at her and said "wow, if my body is good, then your boyfriend must be the fattest fckr on the planet"
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I had one fondle junior and said it would hurt her pussy because it was soooo big
  • beguiled
    10 years ago
    The more money I spend, the bigger I hear my dick is. Whatever babe, get back to work.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    ^lol
  • humvry
    10 years ago
    At least she didn't demand a finders fee.LMAO!!!!!!
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    If the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska could do a "Top 10 SS Lines," "Wow, you're so big," would probably be in the top five.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    GACA must have been talking to my girlfriend lol ! Most strippers take their phones out and take pictures of my dick
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Another reason to love the DS. She has never lied to me with penis compliments despite my spending my kids inheritance on her. Of course this might be because she was a virgin until she met me and has nothing to compare me to.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Baaahaaaa !!! ^
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    It only means anything if she's telling other girls, not me. Most memorable was the time two girls at my table told me it was talked about in the dressing room, and the stripper next to us who I hardly knew smiled and nodded. Whatever.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I have a lil penis
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    No dancer has ever said this to me. Some lies must be too big for even a stripper to tell.
  • goldmongerATL
    10 years ago
    I had one who started stick shifting and said how huge and hard I was. I didn't have the heart to tell her she was jerking off my chapstick.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    A stripper once told me I had the greasiest cock she ever held. I said, "Bitch, I'm SlickSpic, of course my cock is greasy. Now get ta sucking."
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Nothing memorable for me. Just "you have a big dick".
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I had to buy a t-shirt that had an image of a rooster on it and of course the caption read "Stop staring at my cock". Unfortunately it's not working. :)
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    I got this a lot at IR Thursday, almost to the point of wondering whether it was a club standard to drop that line (although the first girl to say it was from Jacksonville). It was weird, as it's never happened to that extent at any club. My first trip to IR had no stick-shifting whatsoever, but this time it was just a hand magnet. Every girl who I got more than one dance from did it continuously, except for one. Oddly enough, that was the girl who gave me her number.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My G/F has a husband with a huge dick and she said it's too big for her. I'm average and I was her first doing anal. When men comment on a woman's breast size it's good to be complimentary even if you wish they were bigger. I want the same courtesy with my cock.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I'm not like that. I want you to be honest with me. Don't tell me how big I am. I'm decidedly average. Come up with something smarter. At least say for a guy my height (I'm short), it's big, or that you don't like it too big and that I'd be just right. In short, if you're going to use SS on me, at least use the good SS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion