tuscl

What do you do/bring to win the favor of your fav?

slickwilliam
New York
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:53 AM
Yeah, yeah- other than a ton of money and your big dick- what you you find your fav (or FDJ- fav du jour) appreciates? For me, I know several who are hygiene freaks, so in addition to ensuring my personal hygiene, I carry sanitizing wipes, some spray hand sanitizer and a handkerchief. Even though some of the girls have them, I've noticed they really appreciate someone who shares their interest about this and will wipe down the couch in the CR and clean their hands before she does it (kinda like holding open a door). I find these little things get me a thoughtful and engaged companion in return. (Sure, I know there will be comments about your money and big dick making none of this necessary, but I am curious about the more chivalrous or at least thoughtful among us.) Chocolate too. Hard to go wrong with chocolate (if the dancer knows you).

31 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I never go to a strip club without a condom in my pocket.
  • slickwilliam
    10 years ago
    Well, of course, Shadow, there's that
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Remember their birthday with a little something! The ATF, most anything she wanted. :)
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Perfume . Large garish bottles of the cheap stuff.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    For OTC I always bring sanitary wipes, lubricant ( so my big dick can play "hide the pepperoni") and hand sanitizer. One of my favorite dancers also likes alcohol wipes to clean my dick before a blowjob.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Roofies
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I give her pot.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    drugs
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I bring my George Foreman Grill and I cook them some tasty hamburgers.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Food and alcohol. The girls seem to genuinely appreciate it, I really enjoy eating and drinking with them ... and it's a nice side benefit that by the time we're done eating, she's probably spent an extra 45 minutes with me :) In the non-alcohol clubs I go to, I'll smuggle in a water bottle filled with vodka. My faves will often rotate through stopping by just to sit and drink it with me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Being clean is def appreciated by dancers – but $$$ is 1st and foremost – so being clean is a good thing in *addition* to paying her well; not in *place* of paying her well. I mention the in “addition/place” distinction b/c I’ve heard of dancers complain of customers that just want to buy them drinks in order to have their company but not buy any dances or VIPs – and many of these custies actually think the dancers are ok w/ that – so yeah – many dancers like to have drinks bought for them; but this is in addition to selling dances/VIPs not in place of. The topic of gifts in general has actually been discussed by dancers over on [view link] – for the most part they don’t really care for gifts unless it’s something really expensive like jewelry or a very expensive perfume. A while back I was at a SC and there was a flower guy there – I told the dancer I was w/ that I wondered if he actually sold any flowers and she said he usually sold out by the end of the night – and by the end of the night; the dancers’ dressing room would be littered w/ flowers all over the floor of which no dancers took home nor really cared about – yet PLs probably thought they were doing something to endear them to the dancers.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @PC-100% spot on about the strippers not giving 2 cents about flowers. These ain't civie gals that you're trying to establish something greater between two people. They're strippers. They take their clothes off for greenbacks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    w.r.t. gifts; call me cynical and perhaps I am – but I think most dancers would rather have, and need, the money, more than the gifts – i.e. they would probably prefer the $50 cash rather than a $50 gift – just my opinion; not saying it’s a fact.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    OP: "What do you do/bring to win the favor of your fav?" Money.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    They love the fact that I will sit and listen to them vent about all kinds of shit - especially about their latest baby daddy drama and how the rest of the dancers in the club are ratchet and always stealing her stuff. But I think that it's my raging big ole camel toe that seals the deal.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I'll second food and booze. Younger strippers seem to fucking love candy. It's more of a "friend" move than anything to get you laid for free or something.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    One dancer I knew enjoyed Cherry Lifesavers or root-beer barrels. Every time I went to the club, I made sure I had some with me. Actually remembering some of the stuff they talked about in previous visits always seems to help, too; I guess they think I'm actually paying attention.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'm a big hit when I bring a copy of the final exam for Chem for Nurses I
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    PG, If you remember, you ARE paying attention. :)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol !!! You guys crack a lack me up
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Papi brings a George forman lol !!!!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I always bring free McDonald's napkins to clean my cum off her face
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I haven't had too many odor problems. Like Shadowcat though, there's a dancer I've gotten dances with on multiple visits, but now she's gained a lot of weight and is just straight fat. I don't get dances with her now, and she asks me why. I like being honest, but I can't tell a girl she's fat. I wonder what I should tell her.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I sausge finger blast her to orgasms and spasms
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Oops wrong discussion, this was for the body odor thread. But for this thread the only acceptable answer is money.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Jack drugs them bitches roofies !!! I give them xanax bars
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    I think most girls like flowers just not from [view link] don't wanna go home after a long shift carrying something that reminds you of [view link] for gifts-the best one is money or at least store vouchers;any other items better be expensive and not very personal,it's happier that way.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I usually bring mints and leave them on the table. They are sometimes very popular among dancers. I do it cause I wanna kiss and all the girls will know that I have fresh breath.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have been giving my latest favorites t-shirts. I've probably given out a dozen and have 6 or 7 in stock. All size medium. The last one I gave read "If your dick was as big as your mouth I might be interested". At the Columbia SC Platinum Plus, I am still known on the day shift as the "Candyman". Their favorite is peppermint patties.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Clubber, with the way stuff rattles around loose in my noggin, a lot of that is just really good guesswork : )
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    All I ask from my fave is that she make me wanna jack off in the bathroom stall. I dont want my dick to fall off like that dickless retard Dougster
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion