tuscl

different clubs 4 different reasons

Sunday, December 7, 2014 6:51 AM
I don't know how u feel but one club cant satisfying all my desires and moods Sum times i want sex...got a club 4 that Sum times i want to chill... got a club 4 that Sum times i just want dances... got a club 4 that Sum times i just want to eye fuck 10s ... got a club 4 that U fuckers like this ?

18 comments

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    Hell sum times i just want to drive and travel....its always fun discovering a brand new club, new girls and new experiences
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    This is the first time Dukey/Juice/Jackie/caprisun has made a whole lit of frickin sense! He's money! Spot on! Whoooooooh!!! "Can a _igger get a table dance?! Shake it up! Shake it up! Whoooooh!!"
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Juice is a complex multi-faceted individual. Definitely not one dimensional. One alias for each facet along with one club for each facet. Adds up to about 212 in total.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol...
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Im a goddamn Bipolar Bear !!!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I get you brother. I do the same thing
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Feel me joe...get a cup of joe
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Duke69!!!! He knows how to do it, and he tells it like it is!! SJG
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Dougster your a retard. Juice is not multifaceted. He is a retard. One fascet. Just retard
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Juice is Sybil. A different club for different personalities. Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    ^^^so true war hawk lol
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I wish I had that many choices within a reasonable drive! My club is best for the chill aspect because of cheap drinks, and dances because the veterans know how to get it done, but forget about FS or BJ ITC, and OTC won't happen before the girl gets to know you over time. And even then I say only 10% of them, if that, are available.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Sum times i want OTC sex...got a club 4 that Sum times i want ITC sex... got a club 4 that Sum times i just want dances... wait a minute, no I don't,, what a fucking waste - fuck that. Sum times i just want to eye fuck 10s, which really means that I'm going to try, successfully or otherwise, to coax one OTC ... got a club 4 that
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Slop.puss has one fascet...plug his ass with a tampon to prevent leakage. Retarded
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Dukey...im getti g a cup of joe right now. I finished my shangwich
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ slop.puss. does the tampon help hold your thoughts in?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Our local clubs in Santa Clara County are just for looking, talking, flirting, and sometimes talking dirty. I have loved them for this, and mostly they are not too expensive. San Francisco clubs should be anything goes. But in my own more recent experiences, many of them are clip joints. They use arbitrary rules to limit the front room contact. Of those that offer FS, I've always been suspicious of the way they do it. Too much money, not enough time, not really GFE. So AMPs have been my place for FS. Usually it is not intended to be a GFE offering, but I have found ways to improve the chances and I have had countless mind blowing sessions. But no, it is not a guaranteed outcome. But decent FS is almost always available, and at times I've made heavy use of the AMPs in three different counties. I did this so much, and was so often running into girls who knew me as the new shops were opening. that they suggested that I was addicted. I agreed with them. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I forgot to mention that the Sunnyvale Brass Rail is still my club for when I want to eat. Their noon time weekday hoffbrau food is good. I usually like to order a large bowl of chilie and then buy my softdrink at the lower hoffbrau price. Then I can watch the girls and sit at stage number two when my current fav comes up. Stage 2 is almost like a private show. And then after the main lunch crowd is gone the girls don't have much to do, so that is a good time if you want to buy one of them a drink and sit and talk to her. Still no touching though, although sometimes some small liberties are taken. Overall a fairly low cost excursion. Brass Rail is best for this because of the food and because they have no private dance offering. This keeps the cost down. This is important as the private dance offerings in no touching clubs are just a waste of money. But if they have it, then the girl will want it. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion