tuscl

Which City is best for extra's

Which city is best for extra's. You can get anything you want is the Detroit area with some hot women. It does depend on the club, not all do, but most. But what about other city's?

20 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    According to Stevie-girl's theories should be the city whose economy is booming the most. So try Silicon Valley, Seattle, or NYC.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ...also by Stevie-girl's theory Detroit should be one if the worst, so just avoid if it's extras you are after.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Detroit is my home base. I haven't found any other cities to be as good, but I haven't visited Tijuana.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Some might say Atlanta but its also known for air dance clubs....so Detroit sounds like the best club city.....i mean their must be a reason y shadow never goes to other clubs in the ATL
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Good question jamesdaydude... Let me tell you brother, ther is simple way to figure it out. Just figure out which city has the most KFC locations. HAWT chicks will do anything for a drumstick o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The one with the cleanest drinking water supply
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    So based on reviews:
    1 Detroit
    2 Tampa
    3 Tucson
    4 Atlanta
    5 ..and Detroit
  • AbbieNormal
    10 years ago
    Erie, PA. Read reviews for Partner's Tavern.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    1) Detroit
    2) Detroit
    3) Detroit
    4) Detroit
    5) ...and Detroit.

(*Strictly from an "Extras" perspective).
    Other cities have better overall looking talent. But they are "clean" clubs mostly.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Metropolis.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Detroit's #1 only if ALL you care about is extras. if you're hoping any kind of action on the floor or at the stage, forget it. Everything good happens prearranged off in the VIP rooms. Out on the floor, it's about as exciting as waiting for a bus.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    GAC, where the hell did Tucson come from? Never heard anything good about clubs there.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Definitely not any city that I club in. You should just assume that any city with a club that I have visited is a low extras environment.

*These are not the droids you are looking for*
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Based soley on clubs I've visited, I would say El Paso, specifically the Caberet Club. Never been to Detroit. As for Tucson, a few nice clubs, but the only one I've been to that reviews mention any sorts of extras at, is too thuggish for me to return to. Although, I have a GF in Tucson so extras ITC are not sought out by me.

And I'm sure Detroit has much hotter extras girls than El Paso's Caberet Club.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    Chandler, you say that like it's a bad thing. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    South-Florida/Miami is pretty extras friendly.

Houston was def very extras friendly prior to the city crackdown about 1.5 yrs ago – although the city backed down from the crackdown a few months ago; many Houston TUSCL reviews state it is not at it used to be 2+ yrs ago extras/VIP wise.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Tijuana
    Detroit
    Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater (some clubs, such as Scarlett's, are better for extras than others, such as Mons Venus), which is great for eye candy and a grind but not much more.
    Toronto

Never clubbed in Miami, Houston, Atlanta so not sure where they should be ranked.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    After Detroit and Tijuana, I vote for Miami. I've never failed to get what I wanted when visiting Miami clubs.
  • Harderlap
    10 years ago
    El Paso is good. Extras are common at the Red Parrot, Foxy, and Cabaret Club. Listed in order of dancer attractiveness and inverse order of how hard it is to get extras.
  • VegasFun
    10 years ago
    Providence, RI is a good one. At one time hooking was legal there and the strip clubs became whore houses. Its technically illegal now but still tons of stories about virtually every club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion