tuscl

Blowjob from a 75 year old woman

Jackmd
Up and In
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 11:18 PM
Recently, I was in a regular bar when a 75 year old woman sits down next to me. Conversation starts and I found her to be funny, smart, well dressed and attractive for 75. Many drinks later she reaches into my lap, grabs my junk and announces that she would suck this for $75. I declined. Hind sight being 20/20, I am thinking this may have been one of the DUMBEST things I've done. It could well have been the best blowing of my life. 1) at 75 she has probably given thousands of blowouts and knows just what to do 2) her gag reflex is gone by now 3) it is very possible she would take her teeth out beforehand thus an even better experience 4) she would appreciate the fact that she could still attract men Your thoughts??????

17 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    Dumb is you passing up $75 bucks to let her blow you
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    This sounds like the set up for a joke.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    Dumb? Yes, SHE WAS OFFERING YOU the $75 to let her do it! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yuck
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I'd rather pay $21 for her 21-year-old granddaughter to do the job.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @chandler she's a slag. So her granddaughter is probably late 30's witch would make her great grand daughter about 18 this year.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Thanks, man. You just saved me $3.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    At 75 years old maybe she can take her teeth out. You might have really missed something! Either way, I'd have countered at $50 just for the experience.
  • humvry
    10 years ago
    She must have charged you $1 for every year of her life. Not too [view link]
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Jackmd -- this is some wacky shit! Did she actually want you to pay or was she offering you $75. If the latter, I'd have taken it. Why not? @chandler -- alas, the amount of money a hooker can charge is inversely proportional to her age. Unless she's a fatty. Then she's limited to charging less or finding the chubby chasers.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If you want a good laugh about getting a blows job from a 75 yo see America Pie "Book of Love". Here is a taste. [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I forgot about that one. Good ol Stiffler
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    You made the smart choice saying no to this, pretty bad to see a 75 year old woman needing to do this.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Wow, LDK has limits? Jack, unless this was on a massive bucket list of sexual fantasies, you probably didn't miss anything.
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    ok I see.but can you tell us what really happened there?? Sounds too safe lol
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I pay money for girls much younger than me to do that in the SC. I would never pay for someone much older than me... That being said, you'll probably never get another opportunity like that in your life time, Lol.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Just do it for the sake of crossing that off your list. Man!!! What a way to tell that story when you get old, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion