tuscl

Vacant hotel less than 300 feet of Harvey's Club O Gentlemen's Club.

zipman68
the speed force!
I hear everybody in this vacant hotel walks around with a 40 oz Malt Liquor taped to their hands. Colt 45s, the Schlitz (both red bull AND blue bull). Some of those crazy SOBs even tape Mickey's big mouths to their hands.

Stay away from Club O in Harvey, unless you want to be kidnapped by Edward 40-hands, dragged to a Styx, REO, Journey, and Foreigner music fest, and sacrificed to Lucifer.

11 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    What's with you and Club O anyway? I've never been there because if I'm near Harvey I go to Arnie's.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Arnie's sounds like one of the most loved places in the country. Is it really the standard for black girls? And how do you reconcile that with Papi's line, coming from many sources, "Black girls don't kiss, they fuck"?

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Ban and confiscate all hotels, they are puppets in the hands of the NRA shadow government.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @rockstar666 -- perhaps you're being sarcastic or perhaps you have smokeybear on ignore, but these threads are intended as a parody of his Club O posts:

https://www.tuscl.net/u-d.php?UID=199102

I'm not sure why smokeybear has a hard on for Club O, but he believes it to be dangerous. I don't know. I've never been there. When I've been in the Chicago are I've only been to two clubs -- Admiral and one other that closed a while ago (can't remember the name).

Perhaps adding a review to Club O would be a more effective strategy for smokeybear. That's where I would look for information on a club.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Harvey is sketchy even in the day, but if you don't look lost or scared you'll be okay. I'm never there late at night (early AM) though. Arnies is popular because it's like a Detroit club in that it's not a question of if you can get extras, but rather what you want, what you'll pay and who you'll have it with. Some black girls will kiss, especially if you're white. I haven't been to Arnies since the fire so I no reviews of it under this ID; I hope to go back soon though. I just haven't had the need!

Club O is right there too; I never went there because I didn't want to play the game for extras with Arnies so close.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Fair enough. However, I don't have too much interest in going places where "...if you don't look lost or scared you'll be okay". Unless, of course, the payoff is high.

The way I figure it, the are SC towns and non-SC towns. Chicago (and here I'm using it as "greater Chicago area" just doesn't seem like a SC place. When in Chicago I've never been in an area I believed to be dangerous. But I know there are dangerous areas. Nothing I've heard suggests big payoff...so I find other things to do than club if I'm in Chicago.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I've been to Club O a few times and never had a problem. Shit, if it was half as bad as this uber shill claims, I doubt that Rick's Cabaret would have bought the place.

But even if his false claims were real, well, I'd run through a war zone to avoid having to go to shitholes like All Star and Blackjack. ;)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    For those who have never been there, Club O is on the edge of Harvey, right off the highway. One does not have to drive through Harvey to get to the club, other than going around a single, and mostly non-residential, block to get onto the back access road.

Now a trip to Arnie's, on the other hand, is a bit more of an adventure, requiring a trip into the heart of Harvey. But even that was not a big deal, truth be told, even late at night. I would only say that it is probably prudent to use the GPS on your phone to get there rather than stopping en route for directions. ;)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    RickDugan dude...on balance, would you go there if you were in the Chicago area with a car?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The Clermont Lounge in Atlanta is located in the basement of the Clermont hotel that has been closed since 2009.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Zip, I have been to Arnie's a few times. I'm not sure if I would do it again, not for safety reasons but because that sort of place really isn't my scene anymore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion