tuscl

TUSCL Thanksgiving Poll: Where are you eating your traditional Thanksgiving feas

a. At home, with my SO and/or family and/or friends
b. At relative's or friend's house
c. Strip club buffet (anyone know what time Follies opens?)
d. Alone at seedy local dive bar (what's it to you anyway, Steve229? Always making a big deal about eating alone. Lots of people prefer to eat alone, especially during the holidays. Doesn't mean you're lonely or friendless!)
e. Salvation Army soup kitchen (can't wait to wrap my sausage fingers around a delicious turkey drumstick! All my fellow aliases will be there and you can't beat the price!)

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! ;)

19 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    No idea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m having Thanksgiving dinner w/ Juice in his van – you are all invited.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    i'll join you if I can get the old moped running
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    A, for the first time in a long time. Not really looking forward to it either. I only like about half the people who are coming. And a fair number of bringing small children, my house isn't child safe in its normal state, much less so when there's football on.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    The Follies buffet will be at 4PM.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    A. The DS went to be with her family so I'm having withdrawal.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    A.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    B for me.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    B
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    B - relative's home
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Free food at those soup kitchens
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    B, at our daughter's house. It'll be big crowd - besides my wife and I there will be one son-in-law, two daughters, three grandchildren and one sister-in-law. Smoked turkey on the menu. We're bringing the pies and gluten-free dressing. Everyone will be at our house for chicken & rice and chili the day before. We'll also be decorating our Christmas tree that day.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    A.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    b
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    A. I really enjoy this time of year with my kids.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    With my familia, of course.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    A. Normally I work Thanksgiving, but my boss decided to give me the day off. Even though we don't get time and a half (thanks, North Dakota), there're still some decent pity tips.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    A, as usual. I am also, not as usual, going up to the big Sunday Thanksgiving dinner my aunt up in Minnesota has every year, as I got vacation from work for next week. It's a big family tradition on my mom's side of the family. Woohoo!!!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I can't stand Thanksgiving. I am going to do some more window shopping at local AMPs, to get current again on the offering and just on the new ambiance too.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion