tuscl

Dancer reasons for not doing OTC.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, November 17, 2014 7:39 AM
I have been getting dances from this girl for several months and we have gone as far as we can go at the table. We need to move on to the next step. I live 37 miles south of the club and she lives 32 miles south of the club. That makes her closer to me than any other stripper that I have met. So naturally I suggested OTC at my house because it would be so convenient. She agree that it would be convenient but she wants us to do VIP ITC instead because she likes the thrill/danger of doing something where you are not supposed to. I would find it more thrilling to do it OTC because I have had more than enough ITC experiences and I think she has too. I think that I am going to have to take her to VIP once and then she will no longer have that excuse. Also I got to thinking about it and knowing her a little better before hooking up for OTC might not be a bad idea. What if I am not impressed with her ITC?

35 comments

• chandler
    10 years ago
    Then you'll be the one having to come up with excuses. Either that or just ditch the bitch cold.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    BTW, I've never considered proximity to be the most compelling factor in choosing who to hook up with. And I've never known a stripper to be at a loss for excuses not to do something she doesn't want to do.
  • Deeb0Ne
    10 years ago
    Dude, my experience, OTC is only good if you have a good rapport and understanding. VIP is just means you got hustled. I've only gotten small "foreplay" inside a club. I have gotten FS, but it was in a limo ride, outside the club, so to speak. Whenever a dancer is at work, she gives a portion to the house, she should also have protection from a bouncer if things go south. If you can work it, an OTC is better for both parties. She gets all the money, you get everything you want, and its in the safety of your place or hotel. Also, you can negotiate more than just setting a timer, which is what a club does. I've run out of time before and left very pissed with the worst case of wet dick/ blue balls and 280$ poorer. Get to know her and remember, you're the boss. She's gonna try and get the most money for the least amount of work. You want the most for the least amount of money. Find a happy medium. Good luck
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    DeebONe - I'm not exactly the new kid on the block but thanks for the input. Chandler - You know who I am talking about. Distance does make a difference. Otherwise you wouldn't be driving that far to go to a club. The whole point of the topic was her excuse. She likened doing VIP to doing it on your Dads sofa while he is upstairs in bed. Anybody else get a thrill out of doing it in VIP rather than OTC?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    She probably just wants to make sure first that a penis that old still functions. :) Did you tell her about the retrograde ejaculations yet? That's got to be the best blow job sales tool I've ever heard if.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Most VIPs are more like doing it in Dad's closet rather than his couch. I've never had a VIP that was better than a bedroom, and that includes the VIP with my DS. Her explanation sounds like bs to me. Maybe she's not willing to have sex and is just trying to drag you along. Or maybe she doesn't feel safe OTC.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69 - You are correct. When learning about my retrograde ejaculations she said "I'll suck your dick all day long". LOL. It also works for BBFS if her concern is getting knocked up. If you're over 50 and have to get up more than twice a night to piss see you urologist and get Flomax. The generics are as cheap as aspirin.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, "...at my house..."? Really? I cant imagine ever bringing a dancer home, even if I lived alone. Seems to me a better idea to get a room at a hotel.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Actually, part of my problem with VIP is that you're *supposed to* have sex in there. That takes a lot of the thrill out of it for me.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I think your plan is good. Try her in the VIP first. Then if you like that, suggest your place for OTC. If you want to propose the latter to her, you're welcome to PM me. I've been very successful with dancers OTC at my house. I have also found that OTC chances increase when a dancer lives closer to where I live, than the club where she works.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - that is a matter of trust. In this case, I have been getting dances from her for several months. Last Thursday a very cute petite dancer approached me and said that it was only her second night working at the club. She was definitely my type appearance wise. Then right out of the blue she offers to be my "date" OTC. That she can dress real classy or whatever I like. No warm up dances or VIP. Just straight to the big bucks. We didn't see eye to eye on money so I passed. But there is no way in hell would I have brought her home. In fact there have only been 2 that have ever been here and you know one of them.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Club_Goer - We're on the same page.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good idea to test drive her in vip first
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    As far as dancer reasons for not doing OTC, I had one dancer that said out of respect for her boyfriend, she would not fuck me at her house, but she didn't mind if we fucked ITC. These strippers lol.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Club_Goer took the words outta my mouth.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Club_Goer took the words outta my mouth." Hope he doesn't have sausage fingers
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Can’t blame a female for being at least a bit skittish about meeting a man at his house – it seems shadow and her *do* know each other from getting dances over the last few months but this may not be enough to overcome her possible fear of meeting a man at his house. So it could just be that she does not feel comfortable meeting @ someone’s house – there have been providers that have gotten killed that way.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Another possibility is that it is too close to home. She did mention eating at a Hardees in my neighborhood recently.
  • Eagle1191
    10 years ago
    Perhaps meet her in a public place first, it's not really surprising for a woman to be weary of meeting a guy they only know from the club at his place since theres a lot of weird and dangerous people who prey on strippers and hookers. A public place OTC is safer for both of you and she will be more relaxed, it's also a way to get her to be more comfortable with you OTC.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    I think as a dancer I can offer some insight as to why a girl does not want to meet up outside of the club. It's about boundaries. At the club we are portraying a fantasy and this amount of pretending can be exhausting. So when works over, work is over simple as that. Would you bureaucrats enjoy bringing stacks of paperwork home with you every night? Of course not.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Diva - Your mixing apples and oranges. Is fucking ITC pretending but OTC isn't?
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    No it's just a question of free time. If you're doing ITC and OTC there is no time left to be your authentic self. That's just me though.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Perhaps if you offered to meet in a hotel at some half way point.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Eating at Hardee's? Sheesh, shadowcat, I know you're on a fixed income, but at least take the poor girl to Cheesecake Factory ;)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    steve229 - She was the one eating breakfast there. I didn't even know we had one. This is not a big town(pop 15,000) but we do have several reasonably good restaurants.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Would you bureaucrats enjoy bringing stacks of paperwork home with you every night" @Diva1975 - are you mocking us bureaucrats? ;)
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I can see the thrill of being caught being a turn-on to a point, but, yeah, it probably is BS. She's probably just a lot more comfortable doing it on her home turf, so to speak. I can also really understand Diva's reply -- once you're off the clock, some days, you just want to stay off the clock. The town you two live in is probably too small. I'm betting she probably keeps her job under wraps and is worried about it getting out if someone sees her going into your place. Any idea if she'd be up for OTC in a hotel -- a more neutral territory where she (hopefully) doesn't know anybody -- closer to the club?
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I don't get a thrill from the "naughty" aspect of it being against the rules in the club. It's a pain in my ass really. I guess I got over the doing it in places I wasn't supposed to thing as a teenager, as soon as I had a place I was supposed to be doing it I quickly learned that doing it there is much more fun. There are some girls who do seem to like that though, more than a few girls (dancers and civis) have initiated it in some of the partially exposed areas of the property. I have a little dock with a filet station & is covered on 2 sides, leaving just the water and one other uncovered direction. I've spent as much time fucking on that table as I have cleaning fish, but that's probably more a comment on my poor fishing than superb lady-killing. Given what I think the room pricing is at Follies, I'd say give her a whirl ITC once and unless its amazing cut her off until she agrees to OTC. I doubt it'll be too long before she does the math and takes a "half day"at your place.
  • bubba267
    10 years ago
    I'd think the ITC VIP test drive should tell you what you want to know. If it isn't a great connection, you haven't lost too much. I haven't done OTC before, by I do admit there is a bit of a edge/thrill to playing in VIP with folks just outside the "room"
  • joewebber
    10 years ago
    ITC VIP is quick, convenient, safer, and limits the amount of time you have to be together. if either one of you starts to regret the vip, there's a time limit.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ Shadow...get her a Monster Burger
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Shadow, as you well know, the excuse is obviously BS. Either she doesn't want to go OTC because she has no intention of putting out or she simply prefers the relative safety of the club. Tough to say at this point, but it sounds like its time to take her to VIP and see which it is. Long ago I adopted the policy over never taking girls who fuck and suck ITC out of the club. After all, why should I go through the time and expense of being the last in a series of guys served in a night? LOL. But back when I was a little less discriminating, I learned that a fair % of girls who provide full menus ITC who would never see a customer OTC. After all, why should they when they can sell everything, conveniently and safely, right in their clubs? A lot of guys, many of whom are local and attached, prefer the convenience of services ITC anyway. Net-net, finding a full service dancer willing to take things OTC can be much more challenging than one would assume. Anyway, good luck and hopefully you will update us as you move forward.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Not at all Steve. I was just trying to make an analogy!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    This turned out to be a big discussion on why to and not to do OTC and how to go about it, etc. And really I already know all that. I just thought that her reason was Bizarre. The thrill of doing something with the danger of getting caught. My plan will be the first person to take her to VIP. In fact she is always there when the club opens. So I'll make a short visit out of it. then If I want to take it to the next step...OTC, it will be a "date". She will not even go to the club. Her house to mine and then dinner. She will be paid more than she would for a 30 minute VIP ITC plus she will not have to pay house fees and wont have to drive an hour to work and another hour home. Speaking of odd places to do it. I once did it in a broom closet because my partner did not want her room mate or kids to see us.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think some dancers may actually believe that FS-ITC is not actually "prostitution" where as OTC is. I have seen statements suggesting this. In any event, OTC would always be more emotionally involving. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion