tuscl

I'm kinda like this guy

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Most days, I am a mild mannered businessman. But at night, when I'm in the strip club, I'm Superman.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/meet-men…

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Go for it
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Think I'll pass. Can you imagine what a woman must look like if she has to go on the internet to find some one to fuck her?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    All my sperm donations wind up in strippers' mouthes.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Sounds like Ranukam to me!

One way to get some pussy and guess you could decline if she was hedious. Maybe I'll start telling strippers I'm a sperm donor when they ask what I do.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If the floor or a tissue receives, does that make one a donor?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I think I'd have to pass, too. For years, women have been telling me, "You! Out of the gene pool!" I figure there's probably a good reason for it.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I would be that guy in a world of 8's 9's and 10's
  • MrBater2010
    10 years ago
    Ha,
    I seem to remember a really bad case in Cali. 2 Lesbians got a guy to donate sperm. They didn't go through a doctor. The woman separated a few years later and the one that had the child was suing the guy for child support even though he was not apart of the child life and didn't have any type of fatherly rights.

Another example of letting your dick get you into trouble.
  • MrBater2010
    10 years ago
    Ha,
    I seem to remember a really bad case in Cali. 2 Lesbians got a guy to donate sperm. They didn't go through a doctor. The woman separated a few years later and the one that had the child was suing the guy for child support even though he was not apart of the child life and didn't have any type of fatherly rights.

Another example of letting your dick get you into trouble.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Yessir Corvus lol.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Your kinda like a retard you retard
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion