tuscl

Spinners or tall gals

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
When getting a lap dance from a stripper, do you prefer short (spinners) or taller girls. For me, it all depends on the height of the chair or stool where I am at. Don't get me wrong, I have a real thing for short, petite girls but nothing sucks more than sitting on a bar stool and the girls ass not being high enough to grind on my cock.

Your thoughts?

25 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I love spinners but they do have limitations when you are sitting on a high stool. The problem I had was that I couldn't reach down far enough to fondle the kitty.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Time to bring them a couple phone books to stand on shadow
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Spinners in the club, but my last few G/F's were all very tall. I can't quite figure that out.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Spinners if it is a lapdance b/c tall leggy women are harder to move around. If it's a bar stool I wouldn't as much care.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Almost all dances I get these days are at barstools. Spinners do just fine. In fact, several of my prime faves have been under about 5'2". Their high heels put their ass at a good elevation. And rather than sitting back, I slide towards the front of the seat, sort of half standing, which is better for all kinds of action. Ass grinding is only one part of it.

I also keep a second barstool in front of us for my stripper climb on for better leverage or to stick her junk in my face, etc. It's so good, getting dances at a regular chair or a couch anymore is kind of a letdown.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What about short & stumpy? You can always rest your bear on her head.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “…Time to bring them a couple phone books to stand on shadow …”

Nice one – did not cross my mind to do that myself LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I like my women stacked and why I often prefer shorter women b/c often time they are, or seem, more stacked.

I also get most of my dances on stools and actually prefer stools to low-chairs or sofas – and on a stool I def prefer a taller dancer b/c she can still sit her butt on your junk whereas a short dancer can only often just press her butt against you vs being able to sit her butt on you as if it was RCG.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I like short spinners because they seem to be able to grind better
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Classy
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I don't like women who are noticeably tall

Shorter girls for me
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Lol..it's easy being nuts over a short girl
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol mikeya
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Spinners are why I exist.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    This is retarded. You cant spin a girl so why are you talking about retarded spiny games on a strip club bored. Is this some retarded game like canyland? Thats fucking retarded. Fucking fuck all you retards.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^shit up jerikson...go choke your chicken like you know you want to
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    As long as you get your money's worth. Does it really matter if its a spinner or a tall girl.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Bring on the Amazons!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I don't even know what bar-stool dances are.

In the north (civilization) we have couches
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I love tall good looking women. As for lap dances there are many other things I take into consideration than height when deciding to spend my money.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Tall attractive women tend to make me go coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs, but then again, so does any attractive woman willing to get naked in front of -- and on -- me.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I tend to prefer tall girls, but my most recent 2 girl experience had one tall and one short. As long as we all get along, that's all that matters.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I don't even know what bar-stool dances are. In the north (civilization) we have couches …”

Barstool dances have several advantages IMO:

+ the dancer is able to stand on her feet in front of you so she is able to better maneuver and bump & grind – it is almost like doing it doggy style

+ the full dancer’s weight is not on top of you (on a sofa w/ her on top of you it’s hard for both of you to move around)
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Most of the places I go are go go bar type establishments and as it is a bar, you sit on a bar stool.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion