tuscl

OK Ranukam Road Trip.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
When you think of a strip club, you probably envision women with enhanced breasts and toned bodies tearing off what little clothing they have to a popular dance song. And you’d be right. Except if you were at a strip club in Springfield, Oregon.

They, like your normal strip club will have women with little clothing who are ripping it off when a Lil Jon song comes on. But at “Baby Bumpers”, there will be one ‘glowing’ difference. The strippers will be pregnant. Yes, you heard that correctly – “Baby Bumpers” will be full of pregnant strippers.

To make the situation even more strange all strippers will be required to be at least six-months pregnant when they take the stage, so none of that mini-bump stuff at “Baby Bumpers”.

Residents were shocked today to find out about a very unique kind of strip club opening in their neighborhood. The new club, which will be known as Baby Bumpers, is like any other strip club with one exception –all dancers are required to be at least 6 months pregnant.

It’s a well known fact that women who are pregnant are understandably uncomfortable. I can’t imagine that will get any better on a hot stage with irritating clothing while wearing eight-inch heels to weirdos with a strange preganant woman fetish.

Yes, there’s a market for just about everything these days but this might be stretching things a little too far. And no, that wasn’t a punchline for stretchmarks but damn I missed a solid opportunity there.

Begrudging a woman for actually taking a job at “Baby Bumpers” isn’t my place as everybody needs to make a dollar, but perhaps Target is hiring. Those red vests match well with anything.

Lets help some of the girls get hired. Throw those condoms away. :)

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    That *is* a fetish for some so I’m sure it will have some kind of a market.

I’m not into the pregnant fetish but I do love big natural tits and many woman often hav wonderfully engorged breasts when pregnant.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    But if “regular” SCs are often a target of the community; I get the feeling this one will much more be so – and perhaps they would not be able to offer much mileage b/c of the publicity.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    And btw – I thought I had seen it all w.r.t. SCs but I did not see this one coming.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Do those babies end up with dents in their heads?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I guess it depends how big you are – probably would not be an issue w/ me.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "all dancers are required to be at least 6 months pregnant."

Really? This isn't April 1, is it?

I recently posted about having sex with a stripper with a baby bump. But 6 months would be too much for me.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Is this shit for real?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Must be real. It was on the internet. :) You need to go check it out and report back.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I might just do that Shadow.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Just give the Moral Minority time to start screaming about corrupting the fetus. And I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the stage if there's a dancer that far along -- with my luck, her water would break and I'd be right there in the splash zone.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm in. All in.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Perhaps we should wait until ranukam reports back before planning a gathering. Alas, it is labeled as satire:

http://thatoregonlife.com/2014/10/new-st…

I mean really, you go to the home page for that site and you see a story about Doritos-flavored Mountain Dew, called "Dewitos". That has got to be bullshit -- nobody could get high enough to enjoy that shit.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    Wait...wait...wait...that Dewitos shit is real? http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/de… Fuuuuuck.

That must mean the preggo stripper place IS real!!! Think there are any pregnant #ebola.strippers?

At least the Ebola Doritos aren't real. www.snopes.com/medical/ebola/doritos.asp That would be too much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion