tuscl

The Velvet Vise

Monday, November 10, 2014 4:26 AM
Business-wise and health-wise my life is deep in the shitter. Not being accustomed to dealing with depression and despair I have been reminiscing about the happy times in my life. Re-living some of my experiences in this hobby is a big help combating this blackness in my soul. To my surprise, the time I spent with a stripper 4+ years ago has provided me with the most laughs of all my SC exploits. This girl worked at Million Dollar in Mississauga, one of the notorious FS pus buckets near Toronto Int'l. She was the first (and only) squirter that I have ever met. She was an energetic participant in the old in-and-out and delivered a seriously sweet BBBJ. Unhappily she was unbearably stupid so I cut her loose after a half dozen encounters even though she remains, to this day, the best sex that I have ever had. Now, as I relive those moments when my friend, Mr. Wood, was enjoyably ensconced in the velvet vise of her supremely talented pussy, the blackness in my soul disappears for a few moments.

19 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    I hope you pick up at least a bit Art. Getting old sucks and, alas, there is a point where it isn't going to get better. But you should always rage against the dying of the light. Memories of Mr. Wood's activities are but one way to burn and rave at the close of day.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    So go back and see her. Maybe the blackness will lighten up a little.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    It's not like you intend to date her, so does the lack of intellectual stimulation matter that much?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Velvet Vise-Grips Another sign of the economic boom?
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    All the best to you, Art. Keep the faith.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Snap out of it Art. Getting old sucks but it is not the end of the world.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Farmerart, when I feel like life's a piece of shit, this song always cheers me up. I hope it can do the same for you. [view link] By the way, maybe posting Penthouse Forum quality stories of your favorite session with the dumb Canadian stripper would also help. I know that seems to brighten ShadowCat's day. All the best. js69
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Art-My Pops not only survived his stroke, he learned to walk again. The doctors said he'd never walk again. He even can drive although that can get exciting. You're a tough Canuck. Man up and get yo ass out if that rut.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    art, Ditto shadow. One thing though, health can be a real kick in the ass. Getting old is fine with me, but if I lose that, I'm not sure I could deal with it very well. I wish you the best!
  • Jackmd
    10 years ago
    Art, I too am at the point in life where the mind is willing but the body places hindrances. I've found memories of dogs I've hunted over and women who have bestowed their pleasures on me to be bright spots in my dull days. It must be part of this middle age shit.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Business-wise and health-wise my life is deep in the shitter" @Art - I sincerely hope your psyche recovers soon. I was aware of your health and relationship issues, but business-wise also? I assumed you were well positioned to benefit from the economic boom.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Art, I'm sorry to hear about your problems. What a drag it is getting old.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    This is the most depressing thread I have ever read. No wonder strip clubs exist, as an escape from reality. Even as a dancer I sometimes enjoy the escape too.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    farmerart, Sorry to hear that things are tough for you now. And yes, highly sexualized women can be a real godsend. I just wish people would stop speaking about them in derisive terms. For myself, involved in serious and highly demanding undertakings on several fronts, and still recovering from a horrible marriage, writing about AMP experiences with straight out sex machines has proved important to my making the transition. I hope to be going even further with such women in AMPs and SCs in the times ahead. I believe that better times will be coming to you even sooner. SJG
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Looks like steve229 is determined to never miss a chance to prove what a complete homo he is.
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Your both homos Dougster. Go kiss each other.
  • Baldnhappy
    10 years ago
    In the words of the imortal Martin Mull "memory is the last thing on a man to go soft". Right there with you
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Sorry to hear about these things, Art. One thing that can really exacerbate depression is winter. Have you thought about becoming a snowbird and hitting the southern areas for the winter months? And speaking of warm areas, how'd your Vegas trip go?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Hopefully things get better Art.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion