tuscl

Persistence

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, November 8, 2014 11:06 AM
"Energy and persistence conquer all things." - Benjamin Franklin In September a dancer I'll call Sansa treated me very disrespectfully. I had been seeing her regularly for 8 or 10 months and had been spending a lot of money on her. In my book Sansa is a 9. I enjoyed watching her dance, having dinner with her, and fucking her brains out. But then came the incident of disrespect, and I told her I was through. Since then, she has texted me at least once a week, saying how much she misses our time together and asking me to come into the club. I have never responded to her texts. But she has been persistent. Here I am sitting at home on a gloomy Saturday afternoon, feeling bored. Sansa texts me, "Hey jack babe!!! I'm here hope u stop in and see me! xoxo" Should I let her persistence wear down my resolve?

30 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Yes! Do it jack, do it! But what was the incident of disrespect?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Times I have pressed hard going after a woman, I've got stomped on. On the other hand, one real bitch in college I took to ignoring. When people were in the cafeteria and she was talking, I would look away and instead start talking to someone else. Right after that she started chasing after me and wanted me to go for a night time walk on the beach with her. Overall though she is not someone I wanted to be involved with. SJG
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    What did she do to disrespect you? Depending on what she did affects whether or not you should cave.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    This one had just been treating me like I was a non-entity. That is, until I stopped showing interest in her and instead started treating her the same way. Then she started chasing after me. A most interesting experiment, but not a girl I really would want involvement with. Notice how dead this forum gets on weekends? I think it must be because lots of people's wives and mothers are home instead of off at work. So these guys can only get to be jerking off in the basement and posting about the Strippers of their Dreams on the weekdays. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the pussy
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, today, that is what I would do. Back then, no I was not that assertive. Notice how dead this forum gets on weekends? I think it must be because lots of guy's wives and mothers are home instead of off at work. So these guys can only get to be jerking off in the basement and posting about the Strippers of their Dreams on the weekdays. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    w.r.t. dancers I’m kinda learning one just needs to take/accept them for who/what they are and if they don’t treat me right I kinda take that as part of the deal and try not to take it personally (they can’t help themselves being who they are) – as long as they do their job right as a dancer and I get my money’s worth; that is all I’ve come to expect. But if she dises you; then it’s good for their to be consequences such as putting her on probation for a while but not blackballing her all together – you are the paying customer and should be the one in control – hell no are you/me going to pay someone to disrespect us in return.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    This college girl was a civilian, a stuck up bitch. But even so what you are saying still applies. I should have just used that beach walk to fuck her in the pussy. Today this is what I would do. And as far as strippers, I agree completely with what you have said. about my own marriage [view link] taking exception to carlos_spiceyweiner [view link] How many feel like I do that Articles should bump must like Discussions now do? SJG The Rolling Stones - Exile On Main St. (Full Deluxe Album) [view link]
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    No. Start cultivating a replacement.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes Jack...fuck her in the mouth
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What was the infraction?
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I'm going through this now with my former ATF. Our relationship had evolved into more of a SD/SB thing. After about a year and a half I grew tired of being her piggybank and broke it off. Thought we might still remain friends. I have contacted her several times lately to propose dinner or drinks and she all but blew me off so I reduced the amount I had planned to send her for her birthday this week. No sooner had my birthday card and $$ arrived when I received a call from her wanting more $$. No thanks. Today she called again and I hung up on her. I think we are through.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ fuck her in the mouth
  • Taborca
    10 years ago
    Otto-ur relationship was already out of the club or in club for all that?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Jack - my Unter service can also help with problems like this. See, you would simply enter Sansa's phone number into the special stripper spam box on our web site, and her texts would automatically be diverted to the phone of this guy I've hired in San Jose, CA. He will exchange texts with her until she finally gets tired and gives up trying to contact you.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "No sooner had my birthday card and $$ arrived when I received a call from her wanting more $$." @otto22 - sounds like you need to get some cash to your ATF stat! My Unter service can help with that! [view link]
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    SJG: "Notice how dead this forum gets on weekends? I think it must be because lots of guy's wives and mothers are home instead of off at work. So these guys can only get to be jerking off in the basement and posting about the Strippers of their Dreams on the weekdays." Lol!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Come on, steve229. SJG seems to be a big fan on you, your economic theories and how hard you took it when that hooked said goodbye to you. Why throw him unter the bus so readily?
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Jack just ask WWJD ? JuiceboxJackie would go test the waters cuz make up sex is hot...but if the "Energy" isnt right then fucc another cunt in her face
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    One should ALWAYS ask oneself WWJD? The answer usually involves fried chicken and/or a sexy chick's asshole.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    @Otto22, The last thing I would ever want to do would be to be giving money to some girl who thinks she is too good to be in a civilian relationship with me. Just trying to communicate with her is the way to put it to the test. You don't want to let her make you into an object of pity. So best to surface what problem there is at the earliest opportunity. SJG Here is an interesting looking book I just learned of: [view link] and then also this: [view link] DEEP PURPLE - MACHINE HEAD 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION (FULL ALBUM) [view link]
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Jack, back to the matter at hand, I don't know what happened between you and Sansa, but the impression I'm getting from what you've put down as her texts is that she misses your money more than you. If she wanted to deal with whatever it was that pissed you off, she'd probably be texting stuff like "I'm sorry" or "Can we talk about it?" Course, in stripper-speak, asking you to come in to the club might be about the same thing, so who really knows?
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I hope you didn't cave, jack. This hobby pretty much destroys our dignity so it is vitally important for us to hold tenaciously to whatever slim shreds of dignity that may remain.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @farmerart: "This hobby pretty much destroys our dignity" Speak for yourself dude. I left behind every single shred of anything even remotely resembling the hint of a possibility of dignity a long time ago... :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Don't fight it. Rather embrace the loss of dignity. Own it!
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    haha i like the humour of this thread you guys crack me up, who says don't throw SJG readily under a bus,explain your reasoning lol
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    SJG will probably quote a half dozen different books about throwing people under a bus, give us a dissertation on the phrase (and its consequences) along with a few completely unrelated paragraphs, and then provide links to a couple dozen threads that mention throwing him under a bus.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ I think SJG sometimes trips and falls under the bus on his own.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Dignity and strip-clubs is kinda an oxymoron :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion