tuscl

LDKing Tip ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, November 7, 2014 6:59 AM
I often get raging hard-ons when I get high-mileage LDs and often times dancers think that I am so hard-up that I am going to cum in my pants – but I don’t have the LDK gift. Thus on certain occasions; I have been told by a dancer that I have to tip her if I cum or that it would be $X if I cum (where $X is more than the standard LD price) Have you had dancers in the middle of dances tell you you had to tip for LDKing or pay extra in some way?

13 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Never, but then my being an old fart, they may think it unlikely. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Only happened to me once. It's a huge turnoff and ended the dance. I always tip generously any woman who makes me cum, but I hate being told that it is mandatory. A tip is a discretionary payment for excellent service rendered.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Never. I'd probably react as JS69 did though, both in ending the dance when hearing the demand and tipping without being asked if it did happen.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    No, I've never had a dancer ask for more IF I cum. In fact I've had the opposite: one dancer made it her task to make me cum because she thought it was part of the job.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Hmmm I've had dancers expect a tip if I came during the dances. That's why if I do I try not to let them know about it! :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I've had a dancer ask me if I was going to cum and if so, to warn her. Had another ask me if I came yet. When I said no, she started grinding even deeper.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yes
  • crecat03
    10 years ago
    About two weeks ago, I encountered a dancer who demanded $50 extra after I came, on top of $50 worth of dances. This was the first time an dancer has asked for extra money for LDK'ing and it means I won't be a repeat customer. I gave her $20 extra and she accepted it and moved on. I think most strippers expect it or are least okay with it if they give you more than 3 high mileage dances.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    This is basically the same thing as Dougster's just ask. The girls ask for extra money just for the hell of it. If you agree, its great. If you settle for less, its still great. If you say no, I really don't think they care
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Well, Papi, maybe you need to finally start taking those girls to a back room. I'm not trying to be critical here, but I've read a bunch of your reviews and what strikes me as odd is that I walk away from them never knowing anything about the VIP services. Given that you club in Miami of all places, I am surprised and can only surmise that ITC p4p is not your gig. Maybe that needs to change? LOL.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I've never had a chick ask for more for LDK. Papi my brother, were you wearing uber thin pants where it would be reasonable for her to be worried that your Papi juice would soak through? Seems to me that you'd be the one with the stickypants. No sweat off her back one way or the other. Mind you, a chick that gives lappers that worries about the jizz a soakin' through is probably in the wrong line of work. On the other hand, it doesn't hurt for her to ask afterward, as long as it is polite. I prefer for girls to hint a bit more subtly. You know a "ooh...I hope you had a really good time" and shit like that. That shit opens my wallet. But the girls are there to make the moolah. And some PLs are cheap fuckers.
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    No, but I have had dancers say they felt they weren't doing their job if I didn't cum.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    From some of the comments it appears to me that some posters think I want to LDK or was about to LDK, which was not the case. The reason I posted the thread was b/c another TUSCLer mentioned to me via a PM about a TUSCL review in which the reviewer noted that a dancer wanted an extra $100 tip if he jizzed his pants during the dance. This made me remember of a couple of times when a dancer has told me if I jizzed my pants I owed her an extra tip (and thus why I posted the thread) – but I have never jizzed my pants during LDs nor want to – it was just due to my hard-ons that the dancer got the false impression that I would jizz; which I didn’t; and I don’t.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion