tuscl

Friends asking me to strip

Thursday, October 23, 2014 9:36 AM
So my good family friend asked me to strip for them when I was helping her fix something at her house. She said she would pay to get my car fixed if I did. Is this something that happens to a lot of people?

25 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Report her to the police. They can probably get her on child molestation charges.
  • MasSam
    10 years ago
    I'm over 18 though
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Maybe you misunderstood and she wanted you to strip het floors
  • MasSam
    10 years ago
    I'm kind of asking because I kinda want to do it. I need my car
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hey pal, that's how we all get our cars fixed.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    You male of female?
  • MasSam
    10 years ago
    male. I'm 24
  • impala
    10 years ago
    If you want to do it, go for it. Hey, you never know what may happen. If she's hot, even the better. Thing is, it's just stripping.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Beware the hidden camera.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'd have said sure, but you get naked too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If you’re hung like a pimple; I would politely decline
  • ime
    10 years ago
    No way if thats the case he should definitely do it
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Go for it, but you must report back to us afyerwards
  • MasSam
    10 years ago
    I'm a nice size. :) I just don't want it get back to anyone. Like i know her kids
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Good luck with that. Hope she's not expecting you to dance at some nursing home. And remember, if they want any of that there funny business, make them pay up front <g>
  • MasSam
    10 years ago
    Yeah. my car is gonna be like $5000 so i'm getting that money upfront. i need to ask her how it's ggonna work.
  • MasSam
    10 years ago
    but like is anyone in this situation too? I feel weird about it
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Have her wire transfer the whole $5,000 to your Swiss bank account.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I was asked to strip once. Funny thing, though, they were all wearing uniforms and seemed to want to stick things in my butt... Real kinky group, huh?
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Siunds like she's a cougar.....film it and you can make extra money selling the video.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    How bad do you want your car fixed? Maybe first she wants to see you naked, then she'll want to have some fun. I have hot young 18 to 19 year old girls wanting to strip and have sex all the time. I don't know what to do with all of them. They often want my clothes off too. It makes sense before sex.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ MasSam - I just want to know a few things about you dude. First, do you hear voices when nobody is around? Second, do you have #sausage.fingers? (sotto voice: I'm jes' checkin' to see if MasSam is a Juice alias...)
  • victor2
    10 years ago
    Stripping = $$$
  • MasSam
    10 years ago
    Got it. I'm going to do it.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @GMD-Hahahahaha. MasSam-Haven't ever seen Mallrats? Nice size is just a girl's way of saying you got a little dick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion