tuscl

Strippers, YMMV, & Communism

Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:56 AM
I know that there are lots of pl's out there who feel that all pl's should have equal access and equal treatment by strippers. Bullshit. Strip clubs ain't Communist Russia. In fact, sometimes they feel more like the Wild West of Capitalism. We read a lot about YMMV. Your Mileage May Very and I like it like that. If I'm bringing more scratch to the table, have a superior business acumen, and maybe, just maybe, happen to be slightly attractive or at least more attractive than the Chewbacca look-a-like sitting next to me along Pervert Row, oh well. That's the way life and the this hobby go. There's a method behind my madness. I've read too many reviews from pl's who really seem entitled to a strippers body and services just because they're there with money. Money talks and bullshit walks but just cause you have Franklins doesn't mean you can just grab, fondue, and shove your fingers into each and every orifice in a strippers body. I actually enjoy many of the bitchier and more selective strippers. In the end, you're still paying for a service. It just feels good when you get superior service than the next loser.

15 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Sounds good, comrade!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "grab, fondue, and shove" Ordering food in a strip club was another thread, Slick
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I know Moto, I'm just cheesy.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "bringing more scratch to the table, have a superior business acumen, and be...more attractive than the Chewbacca look-a-like" Don't forget wearing a stylish Guayabera Should we call this The Slick "System"?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If being goofy while wearing comfortable apparel is a "system", I guess do. Personally, I roll with the "Just Ask" system.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    But Slick my brother...you are interfering with my "dress like Chewbacca" system. But I always dress as Chewbacca wearing a Guayabera shirt. Chewbacca only shops at Macy's: [view link] Other stores thought Chewbacca was a Sasquatch. Dumbasses.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    It's been a long time since I saw a dancer who was 'unavailable' to me unless I only had a short time to kill in the club. If she has several of her regulars there then you just have to wait in line, but opportunities to get her attention usually pop up and they WILL put of a regular and squeeze you in if you're polite and enthusiastic without being a letch, because she knows the regular will wait and you may not. Just having cash isn't always enough; if she thinks you're creepy she'll stick with the regulars. Not to say there's a "system" but there is a vibe that attracts a dancer ad a vibe that keeps them away. We PL's have to discover for ourselves what works best for us.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I agree, when it comes to one particular stripper and what she's comfortable with I think its totally natural for it to vary a bit from patron to patron. And yes, I'm sure that variance is primarily based on rational (for a stripper) assessment of ability& willingness to pay. However, there's more to it than that & that's okay with me, even if I'm on the wrong end of it. YMMV clubs kinda annoy me though. Its not that I want to move in Putin style and lay down my own brand of dicktatorship, but clubs where one girl is giving air dances and the next one is giving blow jobs are annoying. I'm much more comfortable when things are close. If one girl is down for a good BBBJ & the next draws the lines at handies, that's fine. But at least keep it in the same trailer park.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @Slick - Dougster himself says that "just ask" won't fly in the headwinds of the economic boom, so it's good you're perfecting your own home grown "system."
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I have NO system.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I have NO system." The "NO system" system? Is that like a zen thing?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Slick, good analysis. I agree it's the Wild West of Capitalism out there, and we all get the most we can using the guns we've got. When I first started out, I was a pitiful little PL who went home sulking every time I couldn't get the time, attention, and body of some hot dancer. So I understand where those PLs are coming from. How many business do you walk into and you can't buy what's for sale cause some other guy is buying it? Not many. Imagine going into a restaurant, ordering bacon, and being told the guy at the next table gets all the bacon today. It doesn't happen much except maybe when new iPhones come out. But in strip clubs this happens every day because the merchandise is women who are free to do what they want, and the hot ones may have more customers than they can service. Capitalism at its finest. Now that I've gotten much better at surviving in this capitalist jungle, I usually love it. Fuck the poor cheap inexperienced PLs whose bacon I'm eating. They've got to pay their dues just like I did.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Obviously dancers can't be obligated to offer anything in particular to anyone. I too have been offended by threads where people somehow seem to think that they should be. But on the other hand I do think that there is an ever increasing wealth and opportunity gap in this country. Rather than putting all of our hopes in the continued expansion of the P4P system, what Dougster has called the "whorificaiton", I think we do need to be looking at new ways in which men and women can act in alliance. I don't think P4P really solves problems, it just offers a different perspective. Consider, in Mexico the archetype of the prostitute is the Adelita. Well she was not just an opportunist, she was a fighter in a shared struggle. Mexico is a revolutionary nation, just as is the United States. We are nowhere near any kind of a fair, just, or sustainable society. Women are quite capable of bringing more to the table than just their ability to sell sex acts. SJG
  • Randy777
    10 years ago
    "...clubs where one girl is giving air dances and the next one is giving blow jobs are annoying." Even more annoying if I were to get the air dance and some one else gets the BJ, but such is life. Just move on. Just as I don't care for some girls or type, strippers are the same. Recently went to a place with a fairly new stripper and she is only 20 yrs old. She was pretty cute, but she wasn't making much at the stage because the place is kind of a dump. She also wasn't doing private dances for anyone and treated everyone over 25 like they had the plague. It sucks, but at the same time I don't want to waste my money on someone that's not going to give me a good dance. She wasn't busy between stage time, but wouldn't talk to anyone over 25. Very strange that she ignored the older, better-dressed ones with the money. I guess she's just not broken in yet.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I think what SlickSpic's original point is, that dancers cannot be compelled to treat everyone the same, or for that matter to do anything in particular. Of course I agree with this and consider it to be a matter of basic respect. We need to always remember this. But I want to go further and say that things work out best when you are free to deal with just the girl herself. This will always get you the best results, not a management trying to make it go a certain way. Strip Clubs are nice venues, because you should be able to fraternize with the girls in an unstructured way. So you should be able to build up rapport. Now sure, you will need to be able to meet the basic pricing of the venue, just as a show of respect. But beyond this it is just a matter of how you and the girl are getting along. These matters have been the subject of many contentious threads, and I would suggest this "Test Drives" thread of Shadowcats: [view link] Beyond this though, obviously the P4P realm has expanded. But to actually build a better kind of future it is going to take more than this. Women have more to offer than just sex for sale. And men have more to offer too. It is going to take men and women working together. [view link] SJG Led Zep, cover [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion