tuscl

American artist with a sense of humour !

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Saturday, October 18, 2014 8:58 AM

10 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Lol.....to me it looks just like a giant chess piece. A pawn.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The sculpture was erected (so to speak) in the Place Vendome, a super-wealthy square that includes the Paris Ritz Carlton. The Paris Ritz Carlton was the hotel where Princess Diana was staying before her fatal accident. I was once thrown out of the Paris Ritz Carlton.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Funny! For those that don't understand the sculpture, check the below video about the 1:50 mark. [view link]
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Who knew jerikson40 dude was an artist? This is clearly his work!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Maybe that should be displayed alongside this "larger than life" depiction: [view link]
  • IanSmith
    10 years ago
    “a man slapped his face before running away” “Unhurt but shocked by the assault, McCarthy asked: "Does this kind of thing happen often in France?"” Hahahahaha. How very French. Q. What word is its own oxymoron? A. Frenchman.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Paris (AFP) - A giant inflatable green sculpture was reduced to a flaccid heap on one of Paris's swankiest squares on Saturday after vandals attacked the work that sparked outrage for its resemblance to a sex toy" [view link]
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    It didn't remind me of a sex toy as much as it did of a game piece from a board game I remember as a kid. I can't remember which game it was.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ was it Sorry? I can't remember for sure
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    He should've put a fan inside and make it into a wacky waving butt plug.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion