tuscl

So...a dancer fell asleep on me

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:30 PM
So I recently went to a club (I know I said I was gonna take a break Steve229, it just didn't last long, better start the invention) and bought an hour long VIP time from my ATF. I've gone with her a few times for 15 minutes and a few times for half an hour. Each time I've seen this girl the LD's get better and better and she gets a little more daring every time in VIP. So this hour long session started off just as good as all the others (if not better). About 15 minutes in she gets on top of me (facing me) and lays her top half on my chest while she grinds on me. I start caressing her ass and back, a couple minutes later the grinding slows down and comes to a stop. I think to myself there's no way she fell asleep (her shift had just started) so I asked if she was sleeping and she said no. I was enjoying her laying on me so I let her doze off for a couple songs. I even heard her lightly snoring a little. After two songs I asked her to wake up and she resumed dancing. This whole pattern went on about 2 or 3 more times during the hour (she was in a different position every time she dozed off). At the very end she dozed off again. They announced our time was up, she woke up and went right back to dancing on me. I told her our time was up and I didn't want her to get in trouble. I asked how much I owed her and she said she felt bad and said I was probably angry that she didn't do what she normally does. I said it was ok and that I still enjoyed the time (which I did, it was my first GFE with a stripper). First she just said I could just pay her whatever but then she said she wanted to make it up to me and asked if I wanted fifteen more minutes. At this point I realized the whole thing was probably a scam to get me to buy 15 more minutes but she said I didn't have to pay her for the extra time, I just had to pay the room fee which wasn't much. So I payed for the extra 15 minutes and wow was it worth it. Let's just say I got the usual treatment in the extra time complete with a completely unexpected bonus. This dancer tells me how comfortable she feels around me (I know it's just stripper talk) and is always so happy to see me (obviously she means my money) but I don't know whether I should feel ripped off by her falling asleep or if it's a sign that she really is comfortable with me. It's very far fetched but maybe she feel asleep cause I was caressing her instead of groping her and she even kissed me on the lips several times during the VIP time (and that wasn't the bonus surprise I got). 99% chance it's just SS. Anyone else ever have a stripper fall asleep on them? Also, she told me I should friend her on facebook. She told me her username so I figured it was just her club name with s fake last name. Well I looked her up and the weird thing is it looks like it's her personal account (theres no pictures of looking like a stripper, there's pictures of her kid, and there even are pictures of what looks like her family, and her family is even tagged in some of the pics). It could still be a fake last name but her profile says what city she lives in, where she went to high school, and it looks like a legit profile. There's no way she's using it to a tool to get guys to come to the SC.

31 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    She either has A.D.D. or you're really boring. :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I'm assuming slipping a roofie or Ambien into her drink doesn't count, right? Fortunately not in the lap dance or VIP room, but has happened on the main floor, with a dancer cuddled up to me while I'm stroking her hair or massaging her neck. Might also have happened when I was telling her one of my many amusing anecdotes,
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    It sounds like she's really comfortable with you. She might've also had a really long and hard day, to boot. A dancer kept nodding off on me a few years ago. She was even trying to drink a Red Bull at the time.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "Anyone else ever have a stripper fall asleep on them?" Yes. But they were very drunk. I'm Facebook friends with several strippers. I think the fact that she wants to be your friend on Facebook means she really, really likes you.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    That's what I'm thinking. She probably had a long day before she came in and then just got comfortable and couldn't keep her eyes open. Normally I'd be pretty pissed about it, but she make up for it at the end :). I've seen her in the club on week nights but I didn't know if she had a set schedule. I asked her what her schedule was and she said she didn't really have one and then asked me what days I normally come in and then she said she would make sure she worked those nights. Also, I still can't figure out what to make of this facebook thing. It really does look like a legit profile. There's pictures of her family and friends and also comments from her friends. The name could be fake but there's other people on her friends list that have the same last name that also look legit. So it seems like in order for it to not be her actual last name she would have to have other people also using the fake name. I thought it was a given that strippers wanted to keep their private life and work life separate. So why would she be mixing the two together? Like I said, it doesn't appear she is using her profile to bring guys to the club either.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    And Im really thinking about friending her but two things are stopping me: 1. It would be rather difficult to explain to my fiancé who this girl is if she saw that we became friends FB. I could try to hide it by deleting it from the news feed and blocking her posts from appearing on my timeline but that's still a little risky. 2. I'd still like to keep my private life private. Even if this is her actual personal account I'm still not crazy about her having access to all my friends and other info. Is it possible she slipped up and gave me the name of her personal account instead of her stripper account? It's the only reason I can come up with.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    No, can't say that I have.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    " It would be rather difficult to explain to my fiancé" @footballguy - Fiancé? You are on dangerous ground here. Seriously.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Never had one fall asleep on me but I can't say I'm that surprised. Strippers work strange hours and they are all in school or have other jobs too ( at least that's what they all tell me). The girl sounds like she handled it well. I'm not one to judge but why do you need strippers if you are engaged? The sex will get worse after you're married so if it's not good enough now to avoid the need for strippers what's it going to be like in 10 years. I'm sure you've thought this through .... In any event, absolutely do not do the Facebook thing under these circumstances. My ATF has shared details of her personal life with me, but I don't reciprocate. Keep your two lives separate unless you are happily single. This girl is probably either single or has some sort of fucked up bf that allows her to openly friend you. Or maybe she just has poor judgment.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    When a stripper messes up and sincerely wants to make it up to you, I would suggest a free half hour and you only pay the house for both sessions. You can tip her $100 or whatever if she does a good job. This way you won't feel ripped off and it only costs her time. I've had this arrangement with a couple dancers for various reasons and both parties went away happy.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Football guy: Don't friend her on your regular FB. You can create an account under a different name and put all your stripper friends there, and no one in your family will find it during a routine search. But it's dangerous to have them posting on your regular page. I have a few dancers as FB friends and the fun part is you see a lot of familiar faces in their friends list! If you go to the same club a lot like I do, you get find out about lots of the other dancers. Be aware this is a huge risk to the dancers though as lots of clubs have a policy of firing them if they give out personal info.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    There are several strippers who I've gotten to know personally - my ATF had me join her at her mothers house and meet her son ( I'm old enough to have fathered her mother) and I've met her BF several times. Another dancer is living with her drug addict mother and I stop at their apartment regularly. Both of these dancers know lots about my personal life and it's generally been no problem. I'm FB friends with several others and find that most of them really don't use FB very much. I'm at a point in my life where no one is checking my FB postings and recommend that if you have a fiancé that you avoid getting personally involved with a stripper.
  • RTP
    10 years ago
    @Footbal guy. I agree with Rockstar. Once you friend her, she has permanent data about you. It is amazing that a stripper that seems totally normal and well-intended, all of a sudden goes crazy, needs money, protection from drug dealers, etc. and she will not care that she is ruining your relationship with your fiance.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    No, but I've faked it when some cock blocker plants her annoying ass beside me.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I'm not looking to have a relationship with this girl outside of the club. I just wanted to friend her on FB so I have a way of communicating with her so I can ask her in advance if she will be at the SC on certain nights. I definitely wouldn't use my real FB account to communicate with her.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Just get her cell #. They generally give it out to regulars. Just be sure the fact you exchange texts isn't going to blow your cover.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    I know email is so "old school" and is not so instantaneously capable of burning your ass like facebook, but why should I be the killjoy here! BTW, since you are new here and haven't done a review - What region of the US are you assisting women catch up on their sleep? I have had a dancer or two fall asleep in my lap, but the clock was not ticking on my dime! A soothing touch can turn some on or put some to sleep - occasionally both! There is the lack of sleep factor and in my cases - what's been consumed/abused before my arrival.(drugs/alcohol).
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Yes, I've had strippers fall asleep on me before. However not during a lap dance. A couple of times I was just sitting out on the main floor in a somewhat unnoticed area. The other time or two I was in bed and may have dozed off myself and she was partly on top of me.
  • trickystick
    10 years ago
    If you have a significant other, I would strongly recommend not friending her on Facebook. There is too much risk associated with that. You are much better off getting her cell number and communicating with her via text. Btw, she probably gave you her real name and it is her real Facebook account. I have had several dancers that trust me do this. I never friend them on FB, but I have most of their cell numbers. It is better to be safe than sorry. If you get screwed, you'll never forgive yourself.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I really think it is her real name. I just find it a little strange that she doesn't use a fake first name when she's in the SC. The name she uses in the club is a common name and not a typical stripper name.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I'm friends with several dancers on Facebook. Between the ones who gave me their info and the ones who will friend any mother fucker who requests it, my friend list is reasonably lengthy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Today’s youth is very open especially with their social media stuff. And I’ll be Mr. Cynical/Glass_Half_Empty guy: + IMO many/most dancers prefer to keep their private and dancer lives separate – so to me a dancer that is so free about giving a SC customer her personal FB page; is actually kinda a red flag + in my cynical mind when a dancer compliments a custy as to “what a nice guy he is” or “how comfortable she is w/ …” – to me this is just a long con – in my cynical mind; often times a dancer that thinks a custy is “great”; and tells him so; is often just reeling him in so she can get the most of out of the custy (e.g. “my car broke down and I need $$$ for the repairs – can you help me Mr. Favorite Custy and FB buddy”) + I can understand a dancer being tired especially if they are a single mom (i.e. having to get up early to get kids ready for school; etc) – but most of us can’t be falling asleep in our jobs; so the fact that she was aware that you had paid for a 1-HOUR VIP house fee + her tip – and still fell asleep b/c “she feels so comfortable with you” actually comes across to *me* as she is taking you for granted (and a ride) – with strippers; one needs to always proceed w/ caution and not let them cross the line b/c once they do they often want to be on “the other side of the line”
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Papi: My ATF's FB page has her real name and her family are on her friends list. By making me her friend, she also outed several other dancers that I spotted on her page. If she gave out this info to lots of her customers, she could easily get in big trouble so the fact she is trusting me not to abuse the friendship is significant to me. Plus, she doesn't get lots of posts on her wall, and the ones she gets are from family or female friends; not from guys I don't already know. If I were a dancer though, I wouldn't even have a FB page. No good can come of it.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    @Papi I agree, but this dancer is in her mid 30's and I think she has a couple kids (but she looks younger). @Rockstar this dancer's page is the same way. It doesn't have any spam posts from random guys. She posts some stuff (and pics of her friends/family) and even tags them and they do the same when they post stuff. I don't see anything at all that could even be considered a subtle hint about her SC job.
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    I have a number of dancers who are FB friends. One I have been fucking 6 years. It can be a good insight to what they are doing plus a wealth of photos. I use a stage name on FB as it is a project site. When they they fall asleep in VIP good for mileage. A guy I know - constr drifter has fucked them bareback when they fall asleep and says "rash of stripper pregnancies in that area when working project there"
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Player, if that guy is fucking them after they fall asleep, what he's doing is raping them. Very not cool!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Player I don't get guys who feel the need to abuse or dehumanize strippers (unless the ask to be abused verbally) it weak pedophile shit.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I agree, that's pretty messed up to take advantage of a stripper that falls asleep. I agree with phantom, that's rape. I hope for your friends sake that he's joking (still nothing to joke about though). Every time the dancer fell asleep on me I just stayed in the position I was in. I didn't grope her or anything either. I just caressed her back. Each time she dozed off I let her sleep for a few minutes before I would either shift around so she woke up or I'd nicely ask her to wake up. If she had just waited till the last 15-20 minutes of our time to sleep I wouldn't have minded at all. I probably would have dozed off with her too lol.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Footballguy Are you a short bald guy. I keep picturing you as this short bald Indian guy. Probably because it represent a conglomerate of people I knew with your type of personality. And I'm not trying to slam you, sorry if it offends you, just seems to fit this profile in my head. Anyway, if she dozed off. She isn't respecting your time, or money, or you. Unless she gave extras early and you were satisfied, I could see the sleep technique so that you don't try to do it twice in the same hour. But I think she senses you are a bit if a romantic, and she's playing to it. Remember what Trixie told us about the stripper motto..."All it takes is one good guy"
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I enjoyed a dancer sleeping on me. She was curled up a bit and sitting on my lap while I was watching the stage show. She was quiet and not asking a million questions. I only had one dancer do this in a strip club late at night. I myself have dozed off for a few minutes. If it's 3, 4, or 5 am, it's easy to fall asleep. I usually just leave if I realize I'm that sleepy.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    @GAC. You got 1 out of 3 right, I'm not completely bald but I definitely don't have much hair on top (and I'm still in my early 30's). I'm above average height and white. No offense taken. As far as your other point, I agree. I wouldn't have minded if I got the extra first and then she slept. I kept thinking that I was about to get the extra (she always has) but then she would doze off again. I did end up flirting the extras at the very end (more than I have ever gotten from her too). She also has never charged me for anything extra than the standard VIP dancer fee. I don't know if this is how she treats all her customers but ive gotten extras from two other dances and this wasn't the case with them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion