tuscl

Getting Skunked

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 4:22 AM
Getting skunked sucks. Whether it's at the strip club, the used car lot or when you're fishing, getting skunked sucks. Often times, the only consolation is the learning experience. I got skunked this weekend. Not at the sc, but at the beach. The fish weren't biting and the waves weren't smooth. Although there wasn't a learning experience to be had, the sun was shining, the hotties were hot, Dolphins were frolicking, and a day at the beach with the family is better than a day without. Sometimes, you just gotta look on the brightside. Yeah, you're gonna get skunked at the club, specifically, and life, in general. An old fisherman once said that a bad day fishing is still better than a good day at the office. Maybe we can say the same about strip clubs.

9 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    "Whether it's at the strip club, the used car lot or when you're fishing, getting skunked sucks." Don't forget going 26 years without a pennant.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Real funny, haha.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    C'mon Steve, people here in DC have no room to talk. Remember the old Washington Senators motto? "First in peace, first in war, and last in the American League"
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day and drink beer
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Last weekend, I walked up to a little boy on the river's edge "little boy, what are you fishing for" "Oh, I'm not fishing -- I'm drowning worms"
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What did the fish say when he swam into a wall? Dam.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    "Don't forget going 26 years without a pennant." That's cold Steve....just plain cold.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I always catch fish because I bring dynamite for the slow days.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I skunked a black chick. From urbandictionary: "When a guy is fucking a black chick and blows a huge load from the back of her neck to her asscrack making her resemble a skunk."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion