tuscl

What's the worst news a stripper ever told you?

aroundtown
South Carolina
Mine is: I'm preggo and think it's yours.

31 comments

• crsm27
    10 years ago
    Mine... I don't do BBBJ....
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @aroundtown: I had one try to tell me that one. Unfortunately for her, the fact that is been snipped some 15 years prior made it statistically unlikely, even considering that this was still well within my "rubber for everything" period.

As for the actual worst, I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Sorry GMD, but at least you seem to have done more with less
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @mikey: What choice do I have? Sit home and mope about it? Not a chance. You play with the cards you're dealt. Or you don't play. I decided not playing was not for me.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Toss up between:

a). "This is my last night, I start nursing school tomorrow"

b). "This is my last day, I just got my real estate license"
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "That was my boyfriend. He just got out of prison and he's coming right over."
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I have ebola.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Oh...I forgot. #ebola.strippers
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I won't be around for awhile, LMN is picking me up tonight in his dad's ferrari
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Don't pull on the string!
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Or maybe:
    The rubber just broke and I'm allergic to the pill and am not on birth control. I need your number just in case I get pregnant. I said OK my name is J. Biden and my number is 202-555-1212
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    She told me that she didn't feel like working today but she needed the money. A few days earlier 3 masked men forced there way into her apartment, held a gun to her boyfriends head and blew his brains out while she watched. Then they held the gun to her head before robbing her of $1200. Then she asked me if I wanted to do a VIP and I was so devastated that I had to say no. Her story was corroborated by several other people during the course of the next few days.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Shadow:
    How could that happen to her BF after all strippers date such nice guys who never hang with the wrong people.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Tiredtraveler - most of us suspect he was drug dealer.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat - did she need money to get the carpet cleaned?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    gawker - probably that and her panties.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I really appreciate you getting us a $400 hotel room at the airport the night before I leave for Hawaii, but I'll be away for several months and want my BF to have been the last guy to fuck me.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I'm pregnant
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “GIVE ME MY DAMN MONEY” – so have told me a couple of ghetto black dancers in a ghetto and aggressive way in the black dives I hit when they have tried to overcharge me (I did not pay up)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I can't see you anymore, cuz I met a great guy named GMD, and he's way bigger than you are.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Stripper: "Your such a nice guy"

Me: "Holy crap I'm doing it wrong...again"
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I was caressing her inner thigh that is so close to her (bleep) and she says...

"I don't feel anything"
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Do you want me to cook some breakfast....but I'm out of bacon"
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "I have quit stripping because it made my boyfriend uncomfortable."
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    @shadowcat I remember you telling us this story before. That shit is still terrible and I still can't believe it's not butter...I mean that it's true...yeah....
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I can't remember. It must have been a few months since I've heard any serious SS.
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    "She told me that she didn't feel like working today but she needed the money. A few days earlier 3 masked men forced there way into her apartment, held a gun to her boyfriends head and blew his brains out while she watched. Then they held the gun to her head before robbing her of $1200. Then she asked me if I wanted to do a VIP and I was so devastated that I had to say no. Her story was corroborated by several other people during the course of the next few days."

She randomly showed up for a shift out of the blue one day a while back. I haven't seen her since that random show up since.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    "You mean that was a loan. I thought it was a gift."
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Probably the most funny thing: It was a week before a masseuse's wedding. She was telling me all of her woes and stresses (yeah, like I really wanted to feel her stress when I'm supposed to be relaxing). One of those stresses: "I don't think my fiancé trusts me." Never mind that she was giving me a handjob at that moment.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    When I was at my old favorite club way back when, I asked my favorite dancer what happened to the old bartender, a guy (this in a club where all the bartenders were guys, which I think is weird) she had apparently been seeing away from work, and she told me he hung himself. That marked the only time I didn't want a dance from her.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    When she said, "turns out those bumps on my pussy were more than a shaver burn. You might want to get checked for STDs."

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion