tuscl

You're Not The Only One(And That Ain't Bad)

Wednesday, October 8, 2014 4:11 AM
So, I recently recieved many texts(w/pictures) from a FWB, former stripper. These texts were from London, with cool pictures of the usual landmarks one on vacation would take. I knew she was going to London with a sugar daddy she met. Good for her. I don't have the time or the extra money to take her on vacation to England. Looking at her pictures and her having a good time made me feel good. I don't need to be or want to be the only man in her life and I know she feels the same about me. We compliment one another. There are things that I do that she enjoys that she's not getting from her sugar daddy or the tile guy(jobs over, he's out). I feel that many of us don't know what we get into when we delve deep into the wild, wide, wonderful world of strippers. I find that I've lucked out, had a good time, haven't gotten into too much trouble, and haven't become an emotional train wreck. Sure, there were a couple of gals who I fell for a little too hard but I lucked out and didn't suffer for it. My message to my brothers and sisters is to have a good time, understand the bizarro world we flirt with and in, and not to take things too serious.

6 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Amen Slick. Don't take life too seriously. It's only life after all.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I have an old FWB who has a new SD and she posts her travels with him on FB. I was a little jealous at first I admit, but since she now lives 2000 miles away it's silly to expect her to become a nun. I don't talk about my love life on FB though.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I wish all the strippers well. They have lied to me, of course, and they have separated me from a lot of dollars. But I've had more fun than problems.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Surely, you can't be serious I am serious, and don't call me Shirley sorry
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Wise words. I agree with the sermon message.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Amen, brother.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion