tuscl

Guys, how do you like to choose?

If you're in a club where you don't know anyone, how do you prefer to choose a girl (or girls) to spend money on? Or do you let them choose you?

If possible, here's what I like to do. First I'll sit in an out- of-the-way spot where I can observe the whole room. I'll have a drink and watch for awhile to get a feel for how things work in this particular place, and at the same time I'll observe the girls to see if there are any who fit my favorite profile -young, small, cute, friendly, all-natural. If I see one who does, I'll approach her, preferably while she's onstage dancing, and ask if I can buy her a drink. Then if she joins me we'll sit and talk for awhile, then head off for some private dances - how meny will depend on her personality and how good she is at it. But I'll always buy at least one because I asked her to join me. If there's no one there who is the type I look for, I will sometimes be able to find someone else who is fun to spend a little time with. But in that case I'll usually wait for someone to approach me. In any case I will usually spend time with only one girl. And if we really hit it off, I'll find out when she works and return when possible. And as long as she treats me the way I like to be treated, I'll become a regular of both her and the club. And once that runs its course, I'll try another club.

15 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I agree with whoever said they usually avoid the real knockouts, I prefer cute and playful to gorgeous or sexy. Except that I find cute and playful to be sexy so I guess I just contradicted myself. Except that my most recent fav is drop-dead gorgeous and in fact isn't really my type, but she has other qualities that I find attractive, such as intelligence and an interesting background.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I can certainly agree with ShotDisc's strategy of seeking out the girl with the biggest natural boobs. You can never go wrong with that.
  • Dain
    19 years ago
    First of all, I play the girl who looks sexiest to me--which does not mean the goddess type, or the glamourous type, of the gorgeous type. Then, I match their exhibitionism as far as I can without danger to myself; almost all dancers are interested in your rubbing Dr. Johnson; some of them are fascinated if you take him out. The ones who are quite interested in my matching behavior are the ones I choose for an LD. I rarely miss.
  • niceass
    19 years ago
    I usually don't buy dances from the prettiest one in the club, look for an attactive one who has to compete on ability and service rather that beauty. Occaisionally, you'll find a beauty queen that was a late bloomer and doesn't have the self-centered ego, but very rare.

I hate the high pressure clubs, were if you try scout them out from back, they'll be all over like flies to shit in minutes. I just walk right out, something without even acknowledging the dancer. I don't like to rude and didn't used to be, but as the pressure increased, I got over that.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, that's probably a good way to do it in a place where prices are subject to negotiation. Trouble is I don't know of any places like that, every place I've been to in the last 5 years has had set prices and the girls get pissed if you try to negotiate.

Chitown, I usually try not to have any preconceived ideas when I head for a club. One night I may find a girl who is good at laps. Another night I may find one who is an interesting conversationalist. A third time I may find someone who is very amusing and entertaining. All of those can be fun evenings. In fact I find the uncertainty to be part of the fun of going to an unfamiliar club. I think you tend to have more fun if you don't have any objectives and just take whatever happens. Some of my most memorable times have occurred when I didn't find a girl who I think of as my type. I always look for my type but I try to be open to other kinds of fun too.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    couple of different strategies;

1- look for an older, less than perfect girl who is probably not making as much as some of the other dancers.

2- the girl with the biggest natural boobs.

• chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    lartec, it's not nice to pick on the handicapped.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I go to sc's for one reason--lap dances--and everything leading to that point is focused on getting the best ld's possible. When I go into the club, I get a seat that gives me a good view of the stage, but not on pervert row. When I see a girl who appeals to me, I go to pervert row, tip $5, and ask her to come to my table. If she does, and we hit it off, I'll get a couch dance from her. If that seems promising, we'll escalate to VIP, the moment of truth.

In the club that I usually go to, I know who the good VIP girls are, so I can skipt the above process. However, if I find myself in a new club, or I want variety, that is the process I follow.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I look for the hottest youngest girl that I can find. Usually, I will wait for her to approach me.

I'm looking for small and natural. Fancy clothes, makeup, tattoos, implants, high heels, etc. are all turnoffs. The girls next door that I grew up around were usually prettier than most of the playboy models. A good healthy smile is also very nice. Intelligence or conversation skills aren't important. Honesty is unimportant. Morality is unimportant. Drug use is unimportant. Non-criminalty is unimportant. A CRIMINAL boyfriend is a minor plus especially if he doesn't have a record or at least is conviction free.

I prefer shy so if she isn't looking for dances after a good period of time, then I will approach her.

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    If I was in a new club and I got to choose, I would like to sit back and scope the place out along with the dancers. My usual luck though is that the dancers will often come at me when I'm trying to watch some other dancers. As far as choosing girls, I often like to see how much a dancer will put into one of my one dollar tips or how much into other's tips. I find this is a sign of how well she will dance for you. Every once in a blue moon a dancer will look irresistible to me and if her dance price is ok, I will get a dance from her immediately.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    In some clubs as soon as you sit down and start scoping the room, the dancers are on you demanding that you buy a dance. If I can't relax and check things out, I just leave for friendlier place. Managers and dancers take note.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I usually just sit by a table next to the wall and look for the girl who most looks like she's enjoying herself. If she is on stage, I go up, tip her, and tell her to stop by. Sometimes, when I see the girl I want right away, I just look at her til she stops by, which was how I met my ATF.
  • lartec
    19 years ago
    When I go to a STRIP CLUB I only bring FIVE DOLLARS. I try to AVOID dancer's that won't take FIVE DOLLARS for a lapdance. Sometimes DANCERS try to TAKE ADVANTAGE of CUSTOMERS and they want to TAKE CUSTOMERS MONEY!

sorry....couldn't resist...
  • pixierhia
    19 years ago
    Well being a dancer i like the guys who know what they want and go after it. i am a good looking red head at 5'6 110 pounds toned 34 dd cup size. i wear the long gowns and the 9 inch heels. when i get on that stage i love to make people look in shock when i dance to stage set like tool such songs like sober a prison sex cause its fast pace and that gown come off and and i go right up to a person at my tip rale make them center of my show.

Now when i go to a strip club i make dam sure ahead of time to call the general manger " to seewhat girls our on on before i go in there and play that way i am not wasting my time" and i love it when i do walk into a sister club that i become center of attention and have my clothes on cause i am fiendly down to earth and will not say hello to people that talk to me. its all about how you present yourself. and if you look and know you look good you can have fun in and out of the shoes !!!!
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I like to tip some dancers to see them up close. I rarely ask for dances. I can sit back and pick and choose from among all the dancers coming to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion