tuscl

Butters, That's Me

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Butters is a naive and gullible character on the cartoon show "South Park." He is sweeter and less crude than the other boys, and he is often taken advantage of by others, especially by the manipulative and cynical Cartman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qX2bH2…

My ATF was a big fan of "South Park," and after sex at my house, we would often drink and watch episodes of the show. One day she said to me, "You remind me of Butters." I had to admit that I saw some resemblance. I believe what strippers tell me, and I expect them to behave honorably. This is after countless experiences in which they have revealed themselves to be liars and whores.

For fans of the show, what character do you identify with?

11 comments

• silkypants
    10 years ago
    Jimmy Valamer. The hand capable kid. I too am hard to look at. But strippers just want the money and I do OK in that environment.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I love South Park. The best cartoon comedy, by far. Loved the episode where Butters starts a business with one of the little girls where guys pay to kiss her under the bleachers. That business grows, and soon Butters becomes a full fledged pimp. Absolutely fucking hilarious.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Cartman
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Don't know for sure, but I would say Cayman. I bought, many years ago when the show first started, a 3' talk stuffed Carman signed by Matt and Trey. Also a box of Cheesey Poofs. Want to buy them? :-)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Cartman.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Kenny.

'Cos someday they're going to find me dead from autoerotic asphyxiation wearing a Batman costume. With a quick release crotch.

But the next day I'll be back like nothing happened given my pact with the Dark One Tulu.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I think The Mole from The South Park movie would be closer to jerkoffson than Cartman.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I found the show amusing for a few episodes, but then you realize it is rather overly cynical and sophmoric. And even then they overplayed their hand and let run way too long. Couldn't get that into it.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    We should really exclude Cartman from consideration. There are only two dudes in history who could really pull off Cartman:

"Tricky" Dick Nixon

Bill "Slick Willy" Clinton
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Oh, we actually had a co-worker who we nicknamed Cartman. Funniest thing was he took it as a complement and adopted it himself.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    I identify with Randy, Stan's dad. Naive father who has got it all figured out and always learns his lesson from the kids at the end of the episode, but really my favorite episode is the one when he went on the "Wheel of Fortune" and tried to solve the puzzle that asked, "People who annoy you?"

Answer: N_ggers

Also I like the time when Randy broke the world record for taking the largest dump, and made his wife look at it. The scene with him after eating PF Changs and then sitting on the toilet was priceless. My wife likes when he became obsessed with cooking and creme freche.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion