tuscl

Do you think your some of your favorites would post on here if they knew you wer

I think so in my case. However that would make me change my name. I like to remain anonymous.

9 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If they did post, I doubt they would continue to do so for very long.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I know of 4 that registered on TUSCL after I more or less talked them into it. However none of them are active any more.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I give up anonymity the minute I walk into a club, so it's moot for me.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Toronto sweetie found tuscl to be hilarious. She particularly enjoyed all the 'Does she really like me?' discussion threads. She told me that reading those discussions and comments took her back to her teen years when she was fending off horny, pimply 15 year olds.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I just talked to a stripper the other night about strip club reviews. She was going to visit a new city and dance, and asked me what the nicer clubs were. She said she just does a google search and reads stuff like yelp reviews to find out about clubs when she visits a new city. I told her that tuscl had the best reviews although from a guys perspective. She had heard of it but didn't seem interested. I've gotten that from a lot of other dancers too -- they don't seem to know or care much about on line strip club resources. This one, like most others, also denied knowledge or participation in stripperweb. I believe this one since she gives way too much mileage to be a stripper web girl.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm not aware any dancers I know read this site. I doubt they would care to post if they did.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Once when we had photos, one dancer got pissed at me and showed another dancer some nude shots I had taken of her. This caused me to pull the photo, apologize, and live through a small shit storm. I don't mention it any more. I still haven't figured out how she knew I was Gawker.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Shark, I think your question is a moot point. This is a male-dominated website. Women are a very small minority here, particularly dancers.

I'm with JohnSmith and Rockstar. I've mentioned strip club websites to dancers before, and most aren't interested. Look at how few female members are even regular contributors to TUSCL. Lopaw is the only consistent one. There are a couple of other female customers that post occasionally. Most dancer members don't stick around for very long. Stiletto was one exception. At least she posted for about two years.

There is one dancer member who has been a member for many years, but has very few posts. She mostly wants to read the reviews of her club and others in the area to see what customers are posting about particular dancers.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Yep, if I had given two seconds to think about it, wouldn't have even asked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion