tuscl

Most Effective Clothing for Climaxing

GooberMan
Florida
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:12 PM
I have seen mixed reviews here on the board about what to wear. The "Rules of the Road" suggests definitely not to wear denims but instead to wear Dockers slacks. Other posters here have suggested gym shorts or sweats or even the Speedo style bicycle shorts, usually without underwear. Regarding capturing the climax fluid in such minimalist clothing, they recommend donning a condom in the men's room. I have generally worn slacks or Dockers shorts with jockey underwear and managed to climax with some effort and no spillage. I would like to try some of the other options like the gym shorts but remain hesitant to bring condoms into the club. Suggestions?

7 comments

• Dain
    19 years ago
    Glad you found them. One of the things that always brings me offers in a club is that the girls see my big boner stretching out the pants. When I've worn them at work, almost all the girls notice. The other day I had to turn away because it was so big and hard, and the girl was a subordinate. My message got through--or showed through, I should say.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    I bought a pair of black silk pajama pants with two front pockets at Dillard's tonight for $32. I appreciate all the pointers you guys gave me here in this forum. I look forward to testing this new clothing!
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    I just purchased some skin-tight stretch elastic black athletic underwear from Wal-Mart. I can feel why you recommend them. Now I just need to locate some black silk pajamas. I found some on eBay that have no pockets for about $30. I found some others at a retail site that have pockets but sell for $100. What do you recommend? I need some place to store my wallet, keys, etc. so much prefer pockets, but maybe someone here knows something I do not.
  • Dain
    19 years ago
    They are both available in large dept stores, in the Men's section.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    Stretchy lounge pants? I have no recollection of seeing those anywhere. Do you have a brand name or a Web link so I can tell a store clerk what I want? Are the stretchy boxer briefs like Spandex bicycle shorts?
  • Dain
    19 years ago
    Wlatnavy is exactly right. You could also wear stretchy lounge pants with stretchy boxer briefs underneath. Nothing shows but everything goes.
  • waltnavy
    19 years ago
    Black silk pajama bottoms. If you wear it with a nice dress shirt and nice shoes, you will look decently casual, also silk boxers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion