tuscl

How important is mileage to you?

Monday, May 2, 2005 2:31 PM
Which club would you rather hang out in? The club that has really high mileage including extras but the girls don't really appeal to you all that much, or a medium contact club without extras but with girls who you find really attractive? Personally I prefer the latter.

14 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, I'm sure I'd like Platinum Plus but I doubt if I'll ever get down that way to find out. And if I did I'd probably never find the high mileage dancers, I rarely do, because that's not what I usually look for. The few times that I've encountered high mileage it was purely by accident and I was totally surprised.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Sometimes mileage isn't at all important to me. Of course I'm not paying for any dances though when it isn't. I used to go to a club that had a number of 9's and 10's working there. I used to enjoy just sitting back and drinking a beer and watching all of the air shows performed nearby my area. I could sometimes watch about 7 or 8 dancers at one time and they were all 9's and 10's. That was about the only club I enjoyed going to when it was crowded. I had a lot less dancers asking for dances.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    To me, mileage is it. I can see pretty women, in various stages of dress and undress, in all kinds of places in RL. The only thing that differentiates the SC experience from that which occurs in any other kind of bar is touching young, beautiful, (semi-)naked women. I have never been in a sc that offered only air dances, but I would be gone from there within five minutes of so finding out (have to finish my drink. Let's not get crazy here). If I was in a club that offered high mileage with women so skanky that it wasn't worth it, I would probably find some other, non-sc related way to spend my time, rather than go to a bar that had 10s who gave only air. I should add that a lack of clothing can add substantially to the rating a woman gets.
  • Joi25
    19 years ago
    Preferably medium mileage with a super hot dancer, but I'm lazy and like the dancer to do all the work (heck I'm paying for it!).
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I agree. I also don't see much point in getting laps where you have to sit on your hands. It's a waste of time. If I can't at least put my hands on her waist, forget it, it's not worth the money, I'd rather just sit and talk.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Getting back to the original question, I don't see much point in getting a dance if a dancer is just doing air dances. I can just sit near the stage and get the same thing for a dollar tip as someone getting an air dance. I suppose if a club was really big and the guy couldn't sit near the stage, he might be more interested in getting an air dance.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, what is HUM?
  • terrymac77
    19 years ago
    Mileage is a big part of going to these places. I mean, lets be real. I like the black clubs because the girls are almost expecting to provide service to the customers. I like to go early, when everyone is fresh and awake. I hate dirty strippers or drunk ones. I have had a lot of variety in mileage. My ATF gave me her email and we met up a few times in different places outside the club. She said she liked me because theres not a lot of white guys in that club and I always treated her with respect (A BIG tip for guys) and maintained conversation. I have had some wierd experiences ranging from a BBBJ to a few Covered FS. Each one is different, but that WAS the point to the visit, get to the nut in the road. I have had a few Fav's who were great for the time I was in the city of the club, we had a good time and moved on. I even saw one of the girls from a nearby club when I was out with the wife...close one...she was COOL. Thats why some form of truth and respect is so important. I have given 2 girls a ride to their home or apartment or hotel room. Neither had extended contact after arriving there. I did get an AWESOME LD from one the next day and drove her home that night with some milk and cookies waiting when we got there. I did spend a lot of time talking with that one and she knew thats what the deal was. She said she'd done extras since she was 17 and stripping in SC (Actually got her first job because she extra'd the owner) and had never really had many guys take her as far as I had. A few, but not a lot. Very interesting conversation. Mainly though I go for the grind and those who aren't are lying.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    It depends on my mood. I mostly would prefer attractive girls, but if some freaky dancer comes along that I just know will give good mileage, I'll take her.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, I don't care for Playhouse Lounge at all, I don't consider it to be in the top 5 in the Philly area. The only thing it has is high mileage. But that seems to be enough to get it high ratings. Personally I'd rather have moderate mileage in a nice club with attractive women. But I don't care for low mileage clubs, I'd just as soon have no dances at all.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, you just described the Playhouse Lounge in Burlington, NJ, which is currently the top rated club in the US and has a ton of reviews. Somebody must like clubs that are real dumps and lack attractive women but where extras are readily available. Unless most of their reviews a phoney, which is what I think.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    It all depends on the night. When I am going to a strip club with a few friends, usually the latter is what we want - relax for a bit, drink some beers and maybe hit a few rounds of stage dances. However if I plan on getting privates, generally I would rather have a mediocre girl with good mileage than a smoking hot girl with so-so/no mileage. To me, getting a private dance with low mileage is a complete waste of money... that is of course why I rarely get dances at the nicer clubs, but they are still fun to go to.
  • moneyb
    19 years ago
    Ideally, a combination of high milage and hot dancers is what we're looking for. But I'll opt for high milage with a so-so dancer than an air dance with a hottie. Going to a strip club is, for me, a means to an end- and that end is not only getting my hands on a female body, but having her respond in kind resulting in... well you get the idea.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Fondl, I prefer the latter as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion