tuscl

Take it off

Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:12 PM
Was having an OTC session with my current favorite. Very GFE. It was going longer than usual and were both sweaty. She leans in and wispers in my ear "you can go bareback if you want". I acted as if I did not hear what she said. I do enjoy this girl very much. Every session has been very passionate. Either this girl is really enjoying herself or she is that good of an actress. Once were finished, we clean up and go get a cold drink. Standing there in the kitchen I asked if she really told me I could go bareback and sure enough thats exactly what she said. I asked her why she said that and she responded with "I want to make sure you are enjoying me." O_o Not a chance in hell im going in uncovered. I can understand where a younger person in the thros of passion would foget to put one on but to have one on and then take it off, WHY?

26 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    You don't want to be a stripper's baby daddy?
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    I'm Estafador, a younger person and I approve of this message!
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Toy, she said it because she likely knows plenty of guys who would eagerly pull the latex off, especially older guys who find latex to be a boner killer. The more i club in certain areas the scarier I am finding the casual views on the use of condoms.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    It's like playing a football game without a helmet.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Simply, it's just sex feels way better without a condom.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Yah I'm surprised when these girls let the bareback session ride. But at the same time they aren't the bastion of self respect, so you have to respect and protect your schlong at every moment.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    There's a place I know If you're looking for a show. Where they go hardcore And there's glitter on the floor. And they turn me on. When they Take It Off. When they Take It Off. Everybody Take It Off.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Sometimes, a cowboy doesn't have a saddle and he's in for a wild ride.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Um, I have nothing to say on this subject. Nothing at all.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Several things could be going on here: --- She could have actually wanted the feeling of skin on skin --- She may have wanted to get pregnant --- She may have caught something and was going to share it with all the "dirty bastards" that are doing her --- She was upping the service level available, this was your free sample on this service (the hook) so that your next visit together you would be willing to pay extra for that ( IMO this is what she was after). Anyways, don't do it, you don't know how many other customers she provides that level of service to. Better to be safe that to "get a gift that keeps on giving"! Have fun and ride hard
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    To answer the question of why, I'd have to guess because it feels better without one. While I've met a few people who claim they don't notice any difference, most people (male and female) find sex without a condom to be more pleasurable. I know I do. Now, that's not to say I think the marginal increase in sensation is worth the risk, but that's an obvious personal evaluation. For me, I'd probably have reacted exactly as you did. In similar situations, where it was my option, I've elected to keep it on. I'm curious though, did you explain your decision to her? Like I said, I've been in a few similar situations and have made the mistake of telling them why I'm still putting it on. Its lead to some girls taking offense: "do you think I'm dirty?" or "do you think I'm trying to trap you with a baby?" kind of thing.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Dolfan, I agree completely with your comment. If she suggests it again, just say at this point you would feel more secure in the "relationship" with it on.
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    You could always go with "hey baby it burns when I pee, but yeah I'll bareback ya" and see if the offer still stands.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Experimental, but it does
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    The op said his session was taking longer than usual, so the girl offered bareback so he could cum. That's how I see it.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Mikey's explanation makes a lot of sense. Why not just say you don't want to risk getting her pregnant. That way you stay covered and have less risk of offending her. I suspect my ATF would go uncovered if I asked her to since she knows I'm pretty low risk and she already does BBBJ, but no chance I'd do it unless she'd just had an std test.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – makes me wonder why a chick would be ok w/ bareback. My assumption in a P4P situation is that she is doing it for the $$$ and not for the sensation but it could be both. I also assume that more often than not it is the dude that “can’t keep it in his pants” and is the one driving harder for the sex and that the female is more capable of holding back and saying no, for the most part. Perhaps it could be the “it’s your baby give me child support” angle but I just don’t know – it just baffles me why a chick would just go bareback especially w.r.t. a P4P situation.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Being in my late 60's and fucking gals in their 20's I'm 99% sure I'm shooting blanks. My ATF used to tell me every detail of every sexual encounter she had and they were numerous. But she required condoms with most and gambled on others. After a scare ( old HS classmate with a huge schlong tested positive for HIV within a month of them going bareback) she asked me to cover up after several years of bareback. It just wasn't the same for me, so after about 6 months we both tested negative for all sti's and went back to bareback. Worst case scenerio for me is an STI, most of which can be treated medically. She has ppv and Hep C but I've never had a problem. Amazingly we both test negative for Herpes which is running rampant. It's all a big crapshoot. I'm not recommending profligate bareback sex, but I've thought it through and it's my best option for totally enjoying sex. My doctor is ready to shoot me and I may regret it someday, but right now, I'm loving it. Since parting ways with my ATF I've had bareback sex with two other dancers ( both 25 ) and neither has even brought it up.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    @gawker, I am coming around to your position. I am of similar age to you and I just had a stark encounter with my own mortality. On one of our Hawaiian vacations together I had a moment of bareback 'slippage' with Toronto sweetie. It was fabulous, of course, but I worried for months after about picking up a nasty from her. 6 months of testing alleviated the mental stress of STD worrying. That stress is nothing compared to the recent stress that I have experienced. If I ever find a replacement for Toronto sweetie I will give bareback much serious consideration.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    When I first started seriously clubbing four years ago, the club I now frequent had girls who insisted on me touching them and feeling their boobs and what not. I was and still am ok with it but I found it odd, as the last club I had gone to (not frequently at all) didn't allow touching. Maybe it was because the first club was a nude club and thats not allowed in nude clubs, but is in topless clubs, I don't know. Anyway, I asked on tuscl why they were insisting on me touching at my now frequent club.The answer overwhelmingly was because the dancers thought they could get better tips. That is my guess why she did this to you. More money. It isn't because she likes you any more or less than someone else, and it's not likely a free taste like impala said. She thought she could get more money out of you if you went bareback. Since you didn't do it, and presumably never will, we will never know the real reason. But it makes sense that she thought youd give her more money.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    When I first started seriously clubbing four years ago, the club I now frequent had girls who insisted on me touching them and feeling their boobs and what not. I was and still am ok with it but I found it odd, as the last club I had gone to (not frequently at all) didn't allow touching. Maybe it was because the first club was a nude club and thats not allowed in nude clubs, but is in topless clubs, I don't know. Anyway, I asked on tuscl why they were insisting on me touching at my now frequent club.The answer overwhelmingly was because the dancers thought they could get better tips. That is my guess why she did this to you. More money. It isn't because she likes you any more or less than someone else, and it's not likely a free taste like impala said. She thought she could get more money out of you if you went bareback. Since you didn't do it, and presumably never will, we will never know the real reason. But it makes sense that she thought youd give her more money.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I went bareback with a stripper in a VIP room last year. It was the first and only time I've ever gone bareback. A few weeks later, my doctor gave me a shot in the butt and a couple of good pills. Luckily, additional testing showed no more gifts from her. Yeah. Never again.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Condoms really is a deal breaker for me, and all of my encounters are with protection, none of them wanted bareback.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    alabegonz - That doesn't make sense. How can you have any protected encounters, if they are all deal breakers?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Yeah, true dat. I was ROBed.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    My CF said we could do it, and I thought it was like 'awesome bareback coming right up.' Then she pulled the rubber out of her purse. WTF is that? Oh man, that was a bummer. I can't back out from that position so on I went to do it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion