Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Adding a new club on TUSCL

Club_Goer_Seattle

Seattle, Washington

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just noticed that the feature for adding a club is now phrased, "Add YOUR club" (my emphasis). Previously, it was "Add a club," the best I recall; now it appears that a club owner or manager is the only one who can add a club, since a contact name and club email address is required. (Customers don't usually have that information.) In the past, individual TUSCL members could add a club. I've added a few since joining TUSCL. There's one more I could add now, but I'm not permitted to do so.

See: tuscl.net

I sense that fewer new clubs will be added with this procedure.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Feel free to add a club. You can just leave the contact field blank

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Did you try it and have it rejected, or did you see the extra data fields and not try?

I notice the text says that incomplete submissions may take longer, but I don't see anything that explicitly marks any of the fields as required.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Yes, I noticed that CG. I will be adding FKK'S Golden Time, Funpalast and maybe Fresh and Babylon in the lovely city of Vienna in next few days.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Doh!

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Thanks all. No, I didn't actually try to add a club. But, I know of another strip club website that absolutely will only allow a club owner to add its club. (I tried to fake that I was the owner, and even got all the contact information requested, but the club didn't get added on that site.) So, I was reluctant to try once I saw that change in procedure. It's just a small change, but as I mentioned the addition of the word "your" did dissuade me from trying.

Founder: It might discourage others as well. If anyone can add a club, I suggest your return to the previous wording.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Sometimes I consider the local clubs "my clubs" :)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Club_Goer

You don't own a club? The rest of us do. What else are we gonna do with our 350k per year? We can't spend it ALL on lap dances.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

OT... at the rate London Guy is covering the FKK scene, we're going to have to come up with some kind of most pussy in the shortest amount of time award :)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"Most pussy award"

You see, me and my homies like to play this game....

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Motor: If I owned a club, my screen name would be Club_Owner.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Touché

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Change is hard.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement