tuscl

Manscaping

gawker
Older than dirt
Several years ago, my ATF and I had been working, moving furniture on a hot day. We went to my hotel room and we showered together. She dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth and spit out a pubic hair. Damn, I hate your bush she said. So she took scissors and razor to my dick and scrotum and removed the large majority of my pubes. She has been clean shaven in the 5 years I've known her, but she let me lather up her puss and clean it smooth like a baby's butt. Since then I usually shave the one eyed monster every couple of weeks and have had several dancers make mention of the cleanliness and how much they appreciate it when sucking my dick or licking my balls. Is this something many of you PL's do? Do your favorite dancers appreciate it?

31 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I hit my pubic area with a beard trimmer every couple of weeks. Some make notice of it and compliment me. Others seems to not notice or don't give a shit.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I have been keeping it trimmed for years now since at a bar with some friends a couple of the girls were talking about how they are much more likely and enjoy it much more when a guy is trimmed. It's also more comfortable I find.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I used to shave the shaft, my scrotum and an area surrounding the shaft on my belly. Now I just shave the shaft and scrot, and just trim the rest down to a quarter to half an inch.
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    Gay-est post ever on TUSCL.

And you know I know what I'm talking about.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Okay this is really really fucking strange. I was just in the shower about an hour ago after I shaved my dick and balls with an electric trimmer, because I know my GF likes it when its shaved so she doesn't have to get any hairs in her mouth and spit them out !!!! And I was going to post here if anyone knows a better way than using an electric trimmer because it really doesn't do a very good job !!!!! But I am really nervous about using a regular razor cuz I don't want to cut anything important. All the loose skin around the nut sack might get sliced by a razor. Am I just being a pussy?

Wow, this is like clairvoyant or something....
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    +1 Dougster
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Never even thought of doing this
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Who's Dougster?
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Once you go shaven
    The bitches be ravin'
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Yes, jerikson, you are being a pussy. Just lather up in the shower or in front of the bathroom mirror and have at it with a razor. The first time is kind of scary, but you'll get the hang of it. I started shaving the shaft and adjacent areas when I discovered the joy of backroom BJs last year. The ladies seem to love it and I find it more comfortable.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Wow. thanks...I'll try it....but the thought of doing that gives me the willies....

Okay, I'll man up and stop being a pussy....

Wish me luck....
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    It's Douqster. But sill +1
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Hope no one from stripperweb sees this
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I don't think the nuns on stripperweb have ever seen a cock before, let alone touched one they are way to pure for that. Cunts.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Who's Douqster?

Oh, wait, is this those fucking 3 year olds who have all the aliases that everyone ignores? Oh, okay, never mind. This new forum doesn't show all the morons who you're ignoring who post in a thread, thankfully.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    I do landing strips , women love that i noticed
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Gawker, I posted this same discussion topic a few years ago. Great minds think alike!

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    I have been manscaping for a few years now and, yes strippers and most women do appreciate that, especially ones that like to lick balls and suck dick.... And eat ass. I expect a girl to have zero pubic hair, so why not do the same for them? Plus skin on skin contact feels the best.
  • Dain
    10 years ago
    Pubic hair has a function: it's a lubricant for coitus. For me, only ebony and Asian girls should shave because they all look more or less the same unshaven. But one can tell something about a white girl from the volume of pubes--the greater the extent, the higher the testosterone, hence the hornier she will naturally be. Besides, pubic hair is one of the secrets of a woman that a man can discover; without it, we have only the tit shape, the nipple size, and the general appearance. I luv to discover a girl's secrets!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    +2 Douqster
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    American Pie The Wedding Jim Shave His Balls: http://youtu.be/Di2wKlN5kxc
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    +3 Douqster
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    And after that video all the faggots go splat
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I gots my pubes straight up dreadlocked. BO!BO!BO!
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Real men manscape with a straight razor.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I tried shaving my face with a straight razor when I was younger. My grandfather gave me one for by birthday when I was 16. Told me to practice, I should use balloons with shaving soap on them. When I could shave the cream off the balloon without popping it, I would be ready to try on my face.

FWIW, his advice worked. But I still use a safety razor. The straight one resides in a pocket in my cargo pants on occasion. Yes, I *am* permitted to carry a concealed weapon, thank you very much. :)
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    The Art of Shaving.com has some interesting products.
  • trickystick
    10 years ago
    Every few months I shave the entire area with a straight razor. So sometimes I have a bush and other times not. I would say that most young girls appreciate the effort. The cougars not so much, Probably 80/20 in favor of the razor, Also I started shaving in my 40's.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    The problem with man-scaping down there is where do you stop. If you are a man and shave the pubes and drop trough the is a bald spot in the middle of the forest!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    MY g/f is into hair so I leave it alone. I prefer some hair on women as well, but it should be neat and trimmed if necessary. In the past, I've never had a partner suggest I manscape so I never have.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I won't shave it bare, but as a swinger I keep it wicked short because the women expect you too if they're going to shave bare. Plus you get better bj's and way more of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion