tuscl

Any dancer moves you don't like ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Personally; I'm more into the sensual vs the aggressive shit.

I def don't like when you are tipping a dancer at the stage and she wraps her legs around your neck and starts pulling on you like she was working out - not sexy at all and kinda brute (for me).

In the LD booth - when a dancer puts her hands on the floor (like in a pushup position) and then puts each of her legs on either side of you and then tries to grind on you that way - feels too uncomfortable for me and uncomfortable is not sexy or a turn-on.

23 comments

• pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    I'm with you Papi. I hate the aggressive shit. My personal least favorite move is the bouncing. Really any sort of fast movement or aggressive fast grinding pisses me off. If its my first LS with a girl, I tell them no bouncing and no fast movements. They get one warning and I'm out.
  • eyeamlong
    10 years ago
    I also don't like hard grinding ... and bouncing...
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    The worst for me is exactly what Papi said: when you are tipping a dancer on stage and she wraps her legs around your neck/shoulders with her pussy being a few inches from your face and she pulls at you.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Papi aka mr.chulo i thank you hit dis on the head...most tusclers love slow, sensual and highly sexual
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    yeah, no hard elbows to the chest, no summersaults with a backflip to land in between your legs as part of your lap dance, no jumping up on your shoulders with high heels, no fast explosions cutting across your face from underneath while attempting to tip. Finally, no sharp pointy objects that cut and slash while dancing for me.

Oh and no biting on my nose or chest or ears.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Some dancers on occassion have thought I like it rough but I draw the line when it comes to bleeding and pain.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I really don't like the booty slap. It sometimes startles me when it comes out of nowhere near my face and I jump and the dancer either laughs or apologizes. I also don't like the stage moves that Papi pointed out, which is a factor in me rarely sitting stage side. The reverse cowgirl is ok for me for a minute but it really doesn't do much for me so when a dancer does it for a long time I usually tell her to turn around, dammit.
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    ^^^I forgot about the booty slap! Hate that stupid shit...

And I hate it when a skinny white girl with no ass tries to twerk. Always reminds me of a dog humping the air. Actually I love that move.... makes me laugh every time I see it.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The move I hate the most is when she moves her mouth off my dick just as I'm getting ready to nut.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Slow and sensual is what gets me to spend a lot of money. So many dancers seem unable to understand this.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I really hate it when they rub their breasts all over my face and make me nibble a nipple. And also when they want to handle Mr. happy.

Oh, and whispering in, nibbling, or blowing on my ears.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    There's a long list of shit that strippers do that annoys me. Face it, a majority of strippers are not there to please you, and couldn't even if they knew (or cared) how.

Girls who think they are being "sexy" when in fact they wouldn't know sexy if it came up and tapped them on the shoulder. Or they see something in a music video and think its awesome (like booty slapping, which is fucking worthless to me), so they try to duplicate it.

Yeah, the aggressive shit is totally useless, and usually the result of a dancer thinking she's being awesome and cool when in fact she's fucking lame.

But the worst is the changeup. She's getting into a nice groove and working you up in the lap dance booth, and just when you're getting into it she stands up and changes her position and starts some other formula move.

And the "trying to be sexy but has no clue what sexy is" is right up in the top 3. Blowing in your ear, nipple pinching, the "big butt jackhammer" that black chicks love to do and it's just painful, and on and on...

And that includes the chicks who think they're wearing sexy outfits that are, in fact, just a woman's idea of sexy and totally not what men (or at least me) like.
  • luv_women
    10 years ago
    The lap bounce is uncomfortable, potentially painful, and a waste of everyone's time and effort and my money. Also, the no-touch air dance will always disappoint.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Anything aggressive and they are done. My ideal lap dance is basically old time 8th grade sex where you kiss stroke, fondle etc but don't fuck.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm old so I like the grind to start slowly. I'm not hard before she starts, but I'm good by the end of the first song. I hate when they start in 6th gear! I also don't get when they slap their own ass. What's that about?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I also don't get when they slap their own ass. What's that about …”

I would guess this was brought on by how popular the hip-hop culture is w/ today’s youth
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't like it when one of my favorites moves to a different club or quits.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I don't like it most of the time when I wait until they are topless on whatever song it is and then they act like I want to see their ass. If I wanted to see her ass, I could have tipped her earlier. Either she isn't too bright or she only has one routine for stage tips. I think it's a combination. If it looks like a standard routine, I won't tip her very much more.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Bouncing up and down. Reaching into my wallet.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Also not a big fan of the booty slap.
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    Ranukam wrote:
    "The worst for me is exactly what Papi said: when you are tipping a dancer on stage and she wraps her legs around your neck/shoulders with her pussy being a few inches from your face and she pulls at you."

... and the problem is ?

Reading this thread can's believe I'm on TUSCL website famous for SC veterans. Seems like a baptist convention blog !

I like it all - fast, slow, medium rare, with two left feet .... any dancer can be slowed down. just tell her.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Had a dancer in Toledo that had been sitting with me, had bought her a drink (dancer drinks were regular prices at this place) and I had taken her to a booth to do a 2 for 1 before she went on stage. When she had been at my table she had been sitting on my lap and was having me diddle her middle to the point her g-string was soaked through. When she got called on stage she complained to me that she did not have a spare so I told her to take it off before she got onto the stage and said if she did I would come tip her at the stage. When she walked out in her little skirt I went up and sat at the rail and she immediately came over and put her soaked panties into my hand and showed me indeed she had not spare ones. She made her rounds at the rail and took the rest off by the third song and came back to me, put her legs on either of my shoulders with her heals against my back supporting her upper torso on her hands than preceded to get pretty aggressive about rubbing her very wet pussy on my face at the stage. Fortunately i was sitting in a shadowy area and the bouncer was facing the other way. Afterwards she gave me a kiss and said she wanted to earn her panties back in the Champagne room. I agreed and she did, I got the full GFE treatment. Nothing was off limits, BBBJCIMWS, DATY, Russian, CFS (she wanted BBFSCIP--NOT!) even back door that I did not do because it is potentially to messy and no way to clean up.
    Some times aggressive is good.
    To bad the club burned down and Toledo cops have clamped down on extra fun at the clubs after the kidnapping underage forced prostitution scandal of a few years ago that the cops were turning a blind eye to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion