tuscl

$20 dances or VIP?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
What do you guys prefer, plenty of $20 LD's from a wide variety of girls, or one or two VIP visits with your fav or chosen 'prey'?

Does your strategy change if you are not in your usual club, say you went on vacation and was in a totally unfamiliar club with good numbers of hot girls in the 8+ range?

16 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    My preference is for the LD. Actually are LD are only $10 which is bargain. Occasionally will go for the VIP which equates to about 15.2 LD. Do the math!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Totally depends upon how horny I am and what the available talent is offering. If I'm super horny and a girl of my type offers extra fun I'm likely to move from LDs to VIP quickly. If it takes a while to warm up and there are no obvious front runners among the talent then I'm more likely to just have many LDs with a bunch of girls. Another key is how hands on the LDs are. The more private fun you can have in the LD area, the less reason to move to VIP and vice versa.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Of course a regular club and a first time club will be handled differently. If not, you're doing something wrong in your regular clubs. I normally will prefer the multiple dances. Two reasons, variety, and at times, a few dances can be as as good as VIP. Oh, and a third, no "room fee" to the club!
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I usually don't feel like blowing the budget on a VIP that isn't more mileage compared to a standard LD.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I think it all depends on the girl and the VIP pricing. Sometimes it's cheaper to do VIP in the long run than get multiple dances. I rarely did VIP when first starting the hobby but now I do it about once or twice a week depending on the girl; the price; and the club. Some clubs it don't get no better in VIP than regular dances.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Mostly, if I'm not going to see a specific girl, I'll go in, check out the talent, find an interesting one, and get one or two dances, during which I'll probably discuss other options. Then, if appropriate, VIP.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    LD's as test drives, then onto VIP if she's worthy.
  • blacky
    10 years ago
    I tend to do about 20 LD to every 1 CR for a few reasons. First, I really do like variety and this spreads my money farther and slower. Second, I'd much rather blow $25 or $35 (price range for the clubs in my area for LD) with a girl I don't know rather than spend $130 to $250 (again, price range in my area) and be disappointed. Third, I always push the limits with the girls in the LD area and suggest that this a trial run for doing a CR. Many girls accept this and I have had some outstanding LDs for fairly cheap money. Lastly, my goal in doing a CR is to leave happy. At my age, that usually means that I am done for that visit. And, if this ends up with wet pants, then I have absolutely no interest in staying. So, I tend to do a CR only when the girl has done such a great job in the LD that I just have to finish what we started.
    However, all of these comments are based on my experience in Providence, where you can get 2 way contact in the LD area and extras are fairly common in ViP. If you can't get extras in ViP, then no reason to pay for more time. If you can't get 2 way contact in LD but can in ViP, then ViP becomes much more attractive.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I'd rather just load up on the $20 dances with a few different girls.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    That depends on so many things, I can't give an answer. The club & rules, talent available, what kind of mood I am in, etc.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Exactly what Shadow said plus...I don't know, I'm fucked up.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    The policy I try to work toward is to see how they are in the lap dance area, then, depending on how good and promising they are, hit the VIP. And, like with others, any number of variables are supposed to come into play, from the dancer herself to the club to the alignment of the stars and planets.

However, since I hit the clubs only a couple times a year and I have next to no willpower, that policy tends to go out the door when the first soon-to-be-nekkid-woman-on-my-lap introduces herself.

About the only thing that might keep that policy in place is the price and just how much I've raped my credit card up to that point.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I do neither. No $20 dances, and no VIP.

Dances where I go are $10 or $15 and very high mileage. Or I very rarely go to a club with $75 or $100 VIP's.

Now with VHM dances for $10, you're looking at maybe 3 or 4 dances for a dancer to get you off with some sort of HJ or tittyfuck or whatever. Add a tip for good behavior and you're outta there for maybe $60. Nice.

That's only if you've done a good job of scouting or know the dancers. Otherwise you'll do a lot of sampling. So you need to hone your scouting skills to determine who the best players are. As discussed before, you watch if their customer goes directly to the restroom after his dance, or her actions during the dance indicate she's a very naughty girl.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    I prefer the $20 dances with a variety of attractive girls. The number of those dances depends on how much I am enjoying the young lady. As with everyone, there are times when you agree to a dance thinking you will do one and end up doing 5. Where i club, the VIP is generally not much better than lap dance areas. Also, in a new club, the VIP has the potential to be very disappponting.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I like VIP/CR with my ATF or other faves; I won't do that with a new girl though unless I do a few lappers with her first. I've had air dances before and a VIP/CR is a waste with those women. If I'm on the orad and visit a club, I usually go for variety.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    it depends on the club. once I get to know a girl then I will head straight to the VIP with her, but I need to use the $20 dances to get to know her mileage better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion