tuscl

Going to a strip club alone

Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:35 PM
I'm 30, been married for a few years. I haven't been to a strip club in quite a while and I've got the urge to go to one. None of my friends want to go so I'm thinking about going alone in w weekday I. The late afternoon/early evening. Will there be other guys there alone? What will the dancers think of me? I don't want to seem like a weirdo.

31 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I think most guys are there alone. Go have a good time with no worries
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    They definitely will think you are weird.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Most men go alone Dancers treat you better when your alone Welcome to the team of PLs
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    You'll probably get more attention from dancers because they'll figure that you're there to get dances, as opposed to just being there to hang out or whatever else. I almost always go alone, but I've never gone in the late afternoon or early evening. I always go when it's crowded so I can blend in and not be asked if I want a dance every 5 minutes. Prepare to say no (if you want to) a lot. Other than that, it's cool.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Nobody cares. Do you look at every guy around you and make judgements about him being alone or whatever? I hope not... I'm always amazed at how many guys sre so self concious when they go to a club, and wrroy what everyone is thinking. Go, enjoy, have a blast... Oh, wait...you're in Boston? Well at least try to have fun
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    SCing is actually more of a one-man/lopaw sport – it’s not as if your buddies are going to go into the lap-dance booth with you. If you are worried about what the dancers think of you; you are starting off on the wrong foot b/c many of these dancers are sharks that can smell newbie blood in a millisecond and take all your $$$. Make sure you know the details (lap dance prices; etc) of the club you are visiting (read the reviews) so you don’t go in totally uninformed – i.e. don’t go by what the dancers tell you b/c good chance you’ll get ripped off - and don’t tell them it’s your first time or your first time in a long time – that is chum for the sharks.
  • blacky
    10 years ago
    I have been going to clubs for years and always go alone. First, I like the anonymity but more important, I do what I want to do without having to meet someone else's schedule. If I was a guy that went to clubs solely to have a few beers and watch the dancers, then hanging out with friends makes a lot of sense. However, I like to enjoy the company of dancers, including LD and sometimes CR, and that is a solo sport. While I don't know if it is most, but many guys go solo and if you are interested in any dances, you will probably have better luck by yourself. Otherwise, the dancer has to manage multiple guys when she stops by your table - easier to target one by one and see who is willing to pay for her time. However, if you stop by clubs on a regular basis, always by yourself, and never tip at the stage and never dance with the girls, then after a while, the girls might wonder. But, who cares? And, unless a guy is acting weird or is being loud, other guys won't pay any attention to you. I tend to frequent the clubs in Providence and there is one club there that is primarily for regulars and there seems to be lots of guys who use the club like a local bar, except this one has topless women dancing. I can't be sure, but I bet many of those guys come alone and just sit and drink. But, remember, that is common at this club but not at the other clubs in Providence. Check out the reviews where you live and maybe there is one that is similar - you might feel more comfortable starting your clubbing career in a club like that. Happy clubbing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – if you are in Boston – you are in a sucky low-mileage area for SCs – Providence is the place to go if you can make it there.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I have only gone with someone 3 or 4 times out of several hundred times. It's no fun to go with other guys in my opinion. I took 4 women and myself clubbin one night and that was a blast and some nice fun with 4 drunk ladies when we got back to my hotel !!!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Nice job
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Of all my SC visits (80-100?) only two have been with others/ friends. Why the hell would I want to enjoy the company and a nearly naked woman and feel obligated to worry what my friend is doing or thinks about what I'm doing? Go alone and have fun. Spend all your time, money and attention on some young hard bodied stripper and not worrying about what some swinging dick thinks about it. And then write a review so others will know what's going on inside the place.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    This question has been asked enough that it ought to be a sticky note here on TUSCL. Oh wait a minute.... there are no sticky notes here. Never mind.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Maybe LDK can provide a sticky note
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Ok getready for a 58 paragraph post by san jose gay
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^lol you forgot "babbling clueless gibberish" for that 58 paragraph hot mess post.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "SJG"
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lol I get the impression that "SJG" is a guy who has never actually stepped foot inside of a stripclub and is homebound, which explains the ridiculously overwrought and rambling long-winded blather. His lack of knowledge about some basic sexual practices is really telling as someone with very limited sexual experience. A virgin maybe? Back to OP's question - most of us prefer to go alone and on the rare times that I even bother to look around at the other PL's they are mostly alone too. There is no stigma to it and the dancers usually prefer it.
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    Go to a sports bar with your buds, go to a strip club alone.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Been doing just that for many years. never a problem. Often times the talent is less than evening, but there are less people trying to latch on to the gems you might find. And the being alone, dancers love to ask if what some company.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    At least 95% of the time, I go alone, and if I feel like going, I'm not going to be calling up anyone else to go with me. If they want to call me, I'm OK with that. However, in general, I prefer going alone. With friends, there's always the potential for something awkward happening. I'm convinced that while one of my friends likes going to strip clubs, we cannot go together, because either he won't like a club, or I won't like a club, or he can be overly critical of some dancer I like. The other friend I will go with, OTOH, it's mostly so he has someone driving him around, since he knows I don't drink anymore. But even when we are out together, it's like we are in separate worlds. You avoid all that by going alone. The only real time to go in a group is for somebody's bachelor party, which I know everyone on here hates, but it's a fact of life.
  • StPaul101
    10 years ago
    I agree, read up on the club here before you go and get an idea of the club pricing. The first time I went alone into a club I was paying 20 per dance which I thought was normal, found out later this club was one of the few that charged 10 buck per dance. I sure was popular that day, every dancer was pushing me for dances and it wasn't because I'm good looking... maybe.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Time of day is the issue, not going alone. Except in a few clubs it will be very empty late afternoon or early evening. If you're ok with that then fine, but you might be more comfortable later in the evening when you can watch how things work before participating
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I always go alone. Frankly because none of my friends are club goers. However I do have quite a few TUSCL buddies that I meet at the clubs and sitting with them and socializing has never been a deterrent to getting dancers attention, etc. It's nice to have some one to bull shit with when things are slow ITC and to share intel with.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    motorhead lol that was hilarious. I also go alone. Of all my visits, only like two have been with a friend. I'll admit that most guys I see at the club aren't alone, but that doesn't bother because I just go to have a good time and I'm not worried about what the dancers or anyone else is thinking of me. Just focus on relaxing and having a fun time and you should be fine
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've lost count of the number of dancers who claim to *prefer* guys coming in alone. There seems to be less bravado to "prove" something to their friends, and less worry that their friends will think if they spend too much money. Guys in groups tend to be too conscious of their companions' opinions. I go alone for several reasons. For one thing, as far as I know, I'm the only one of my group of friends who goes to clubs. I know that some of them have a very low opinion of club goers and strippers. I also don't want to be dependent on anyone else for a ride, required to leave before I'm ready, or stay past the time I've decided to move on. Nor do I want someone else dependent upon me, wanting to leave just as I'm starting to enjoy things. There is one fellow monger I met online that I occasionally meet for drinks. We drive separately and it's understood that the prospect of pussy trumps congeniality. :)
  • HungryGiraffe
    10 years ago
    i fly solo, except on golf vacations with my buddies.
  • golfguy612
    10 years ago
    I am a big fan of late afternoon solo visits. In many, many cases, day shift dancers are a little more liberal with the rules. In addition, with fewer people there. they have to work a little harder for the money (if you know what I mean). Go and have fun.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    1st of all, you are nothing but a wallet with legs to a stripper the second you step inside the club. Just remember it's more of a business transaction than anything else. Aslong as you leave satisfied, why bother giving a crap about what she thinks of you?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    golfguy sez: "In addition, with fewer people there. they have to work a little harder for the money (if you know what I mean)." Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Like, if the strippers have to work harder for the money, they're more willing to pull down your pants and suck your dick for money, right? Or maybe they'll fuck you bareback for less money than they normally would because they're not making much money during dayshift, right? Or maybe during dayshift they're more willing to swallow your cum after a bareback blowjob instead of spit it out, because they know guys like that and maybe it will translate into more money, right? Geezus, dude, don't be a pussy. Say what you mean and don't act like a woman who's afraid to say things directly.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^^biggest talking vagina here.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @sclvr5005: Don't insult perfectly good pussy that way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion