tuscl

Fuck-Marry-Kill:The Megan Edition

Friday, August 29, 2014 3:21 AM
All right, all right, my clubbing familia. It's time once again for another round of Fuck-Marry-Kill. Today we will be playing the Megan Edition. Our three lovely contestants are- 1. Megan Fox 2. Meagan Good 3. Megyn Kelly Remember, boys and girls, there are no wrong answers. Let the games begin!

18 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    F: Megan Fox M: Megyn Kelly K: Meagan Good I think Megan Fox is over-rated. But I'll fuck her once. Don't know M Good, so if I kill her, I won't miss her. Megyn Kelly is near perfect. I'll tap that ass for life. You betcha.
  • IHearVoices
    10 years ago
    Hmm, three very different women here. I have to marry Meagan Good because even though I'm not a fan, I'm pretty sure she's not prejudiced and the other two have shown clear signs of that. Then the question becomes whom to off. They both look good in different ways. It really comes down to who knows what to do: specifically, if Megyn Kelly is more Sarah Palin (who I think is a freak) or Michele Bachmann (who I think is a prude). I'll take my chances. F: Megyn Kelly M: Meagan Good K: Megan Fox
  • imrob2
    10 years ago
    F - Megan Fox M - Megyn Kelly K - Meagan Good.....although I would fuck her before killing her!!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Id fuck Megan Fox three times and not worry about the other two.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Kelly Fox Bad, err, Good.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Never heard of Meagan Good, but looked her up. Wow, very nice. I'd fuck all of them repeatedly, marry Meagan Good because we would have beautiful kids, and kill M. Fox since M. Kelly is much more intelligent/useful. Three very nice looking women.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    fuck megan fox and megan good at the same time then kill megan fox and marry megyn kelly.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I dont marry and I dont kill so I fuck all them bitches
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Megan Kelly still looking good, but will be up there in years soon.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    F - Fox M - Kelly K - Good
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    F Betty White M Betty Davis K Natural Causes
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I HATE FUCK-MARRY-KILL !!!! Marriage is for stupid losers. You should never get married. And of course you should never kill anyone. Ridiculous game. Now, as for the wimmenz.... Megan Good is my kind of bitch. I would fuck her continuously. That chick looks like a very hot stripper. She'd be my personal stripper bitch, and gag on my cock, but, of course, she isn't allowed to talk. Who needs that shit? Megan Fox is also eminently fuckable. Not like Good, but still fuckable. As long as she's wearing all that makeup. Gorgeous face. Apparently she's a huge bitch, so again, no talking, just gag on my cock bitch. Meagan Kelly? Yeah, she's kind of hot, and maybe when we're not fucking she can form an intelligent thought, even if I don't agree. But that's about it. I would like to see her gag on my cock and take my cum all over her face. Cool. But no fucking way would I even think of marrying any one of them.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    ^Yeah you don't have any issues with women. Kill Megyn Kelly and improve the gene pool. Fuck Megan Fox because she's hot but once would probably be enough. Marry Meagan Good, no reason.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Really? You'd choose to kill someone because she disagrees with you? And you think I have issues?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    There are way too many "do Gooders" on this thread.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    "Really? You'd choose to kill someone because she disagrees with you? And you think I have issues?" First off it's a game, apparently you hate games along with everything else in the world. Secondly I didn't choose to "kill" (see the quotes, it's a game) because we disagree, in fact I bet we agree on a lot of things. I chose to "kill" her (again a game so the quotes) because she's physically the least desirable and additionally because she's a moron who insisted Santa Clause and Jesus were white. Keep in mind the former is fictional and the latter is up for debate. Yeah. You have issues.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Kill Megyn Kelly and improve the gene pool." I dunno, Jester...sure sounds a bit too much like Hitler and the Jews...but anyway, it's a game, and I'm sure your intentions were honorable, huh? Personally, even playing a game where you're talking about killing someone makes me feel uncomfortable. But hey, maybe I'm just weird that way. And yes, all men who have any experience with women have issues with them. Some more than others. Just witness the posts on this site. I'm sure you have none, so we can only dream of being as good as you. Maybe you'll give us your secrets?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    By the way, if you Google Megan Good, and click IMAGES, and scroll down, there are some fotos of her wearing a floor length blue gown, super tight, with a V front down to her waist showing her awesome boobage. Now, if that shit stepped out of the dressing room at a strip club, I'd fucking lose it right there and have to excuse myself to the mens room. After which I'd take her into the back for the rest of the day and make her be the naughty girl that she is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion