tuscl

SheWees

Yesterday the adolescent juveniles on local sports talk radio were all a-giggle about these items.

I had to go to Google to see what they looked like and how they are used. When my laughter subsided I read more about these devices and learned that many females who lead an active outdoor lifestyle swear by them.

I dare some PL to give one to his ATF.

12 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I had a g/f once who was an expert at peeing in the woods. She'd lift a leg and let it rip. It was quite a thing to behold!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Gotta love the scene in Natural Born Killers where Juliette Lewis(Mallory) is squatting, pissing, and having a conversation with Woody Harrelson(Mickey).
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    That is funny stuff
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    A few years ago, there was an attempt to manufacture a female urinal for use in conventional indoor ladies' restrooms. It had an extension, similar to the shewee, built onto something that looked like a conventional (men's) urinal. It was named the "she-inal." I can't imagine that had great success. The outdoors version, above, looks very practical.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I wish my ManWee was that long
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    that was great
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Just dont try that in Colorado. You may get arrested and put on the sex offenders list
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lol cute idea.
  • Michigan
    10 years ago
    i wonder what goes through the mind of the woman in the adjacent stall when she looks at the feet of the person in the adjacent stall and sees they are pointing the wrong direction. will she think a man is pissing in the woman's restroom? lmao
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    Frickin penis envy.....I swear!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion