tuscl

Difference between a day shift and night shift dancer

bruceleeroy
California
Monday, August 25, 2014 12:07 AM
I never go to SCs before 10pm. On one visit around 12am, I was chatting with a mid 30s white dancer and during the conversation at one point she tells me she usually works day shifts and she's been there since like 2pm or something. It was already midnight and she tells me blah blah blah, it's been slow today, more blah blah blah, and then tells me, "you seem more of a day shift guy." I was probably drunk at the time and don't remember much after that but it got me thinking, what the hell does that mean? I have no clue what that suggests or implies. Anyone know what this may mean? I was thinking maybe at night you got more ladies trying to hustle and day shifts are for regulars? I don't know, tell me what you think

39 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Your guess is as good as mine. Usually the guys who do dayshift are retired, out of work, independently wealthy, or playing hooky from work. Sparser crowds, and the guys are less inclined to be nighttime party-ers. Often that means the guys are older guys, and there for mileage. Not sure I fully understand it, even though I'm a dayshift-only guy. But yeah, often you see older guys who hang for hours and hours with 1 or 2 girls, and since business is light the girls are willing to hang like that
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Day shift girls dance to classic rock Night shift girls dance to hip hop
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I think there is a difference between day shift and night shift as far as the dancers go, but as far as customers go, I have no idea. I would have to think she thinks you are the type to see a regular dancer rather than just party with any dancer that came along. OTOH, maybe she was drunk and didn't know what she was talking about.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Ummm, she usually works days and if she converts you to day visits - it"s another potential regular for her. What it means to you is up to you! If you visit her during the day shift - I at least hope her appeal holds up in a more sobering light of day!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    That's a tough one. As others have already noted, day shift guys are usually older, not into the late night party scene, and like to spend hours sitting and boring, er, I mean chatting with a favorite dancer or two. That doesn't sound like you, so maybe rockie has the right take. Hopefully San Jose Guy will provide an in-depth, 10,000 word explanation to clear this up.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Hopefully San Jose Guy will provide an in-depth, 10,000 word explanation to clear this up." I'm sure he will. And I'm equally sure it will be the result of intensive research and reading on the internet, but not actually having VISITED a strip club.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    steve, I think SJG's is writing tax code for the federal government.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I really hope that SJG is a Juice alias. If so, that means that Juice is doing his research.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    SJG= 10,000 word explanation should be a glossary term
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Damn. First Jerikson says something intelligent that most of us agree with, about political correctness. Then he makes a comment that is actually funny, about San Jose guy. What's next? A cold day in hell? Seems like it's going to be an unusual Monday.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    It did rain and hail in So Cal last week. In Riverside County, too. That's one of the hotter, drier, more arid counties in California.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    She meant, "I want you to buy dances from me but I work days usually." Duh There's a difference at my club between day and night. I go 99% during the afternoon, and it's more laid back in general. Less crowded and the girls will take more time talking to you to close the deal. Or sometimes just chat (yes I do tip them for extended attention!). My ATF could make more money at night but she does quite well during the day, and likes her evenings free. I went at night recently for the first time in a LONG time and I had a blast. All new (to me) faces, and it wasn't nearly the hustle I expected. There was more energy in the air in general. I plan on going at night again soon, as my schedule allows.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    Go to a club during the day and find out. Around here, daytime is different. Its hard to sum up in a few sentences, but there is a clear difference. I'd say most places are more mellow/pub style during the day & more energetic/club style at night. The customers are a big part of that vibe. I'm usually a daytime guy, but I occasionally go at night. Its not uncommon for me to get that same comment from dancers who work both shifts.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Ive gotten more ITC from day shift and more OTC from night shift
  • wwpmi
    10 years ago
    your old
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Big Tuna: Absolutely! The day shift girls don't want to "work" at night so OTC is harder; they're either going out or whatever so the daytime extras girls are mostly ITC. The night dancers are just going home anyway most of the time, so some extra cash is easier to do for them schedule wise.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I plead guilty to being an "older guy" who prefers dayshift mongering. I occasionally visit clubs at night but like to leave by 10:00 when some of my favorite clubs become a bit "thuggish."
  • mark94
    10 years ago
    Day shift customers tend to be older, quieter and more likely to be on their own. Night shift customers are more likely to be rowdy and in groups. Day shift is there to interact with dancers. Night shift is there to party and the dancers add to that party.
  • mtnboy49
    10 years ago
    Mark94 tagged it exactly!
  • nelson
    10 years ago
    Many day shift girls are older, divorced and working to provide for their children.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    The only two clubs in Columbus that are open before noon are Kahoots and sirens.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Like others gave said dayshifters are generally older. Maybe you look old or something.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I club from open to close..yes 16 hour shifts when i. Club...unless its at home with TC then its a open to close 8 hour shift...i love my Greenville clubs better for a lot of reasons...since i club both days and nights i see a lot of difference from dancers, patrons, atmosphere, prices and extras with time spent. It truly is like night and day
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    This is a great thread by the way
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    One often needs to take what a dancer says w/ a grain of salt – often times they are just trying to make convo – but what rockie says makes sense – she may be “recruiting” custies for the dayshift since apparently dayshift biz has not been too good. I SC mainly at night but if I’m in the mood for “extra attention” from dancers; dayshift is often better for that – not a lot of custies for dancers to jump from one custy to another so they spend more time w/ you and will often treat you better so you spend more $$$ on them since there are few other custies to get it ($$$) from. Dayshift dancers have often been in the game longer and know what they are doing – they also tend to be fulltime dancers that have been at it for a while and that is all they do – so often they may be up for providing “extra attention” since they know the game and dancing may be their only income (and w/ fewer dayshift custies many dancers may provide extra attention in order to be able to make some $$$). Nightshift dancers tend to be younger and less experienced and often less comfortable w/ going too far – there are also more custies and thus more potential $$$ to go around so they may feel less compelled to go the extra mile w/ one particular custy – also some nightshift dancers may dance part-time to make extra $$$ and they may have a regular dayshift job thus they may not be as desperate for the $$$ as the fulltime dayshift dancers.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Focusing on pricing if noticed huge differences In short day time is a lot cheaper and nights is jacked the fuck up. In long lets talk cash Day time admissions is free and night $10 Day time drinks is $1.50 and night $4 Day time vip $15 and night $30 Day time blocks of time lets say 30 min day will be like $150 and nights $300 Also this all varies from club to club and asking for deals as well witch im good at. But this has been my experiences in my travels
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I second mr.chulo
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Day shift used to be extras. Night shift used to be pretty dances. Now theres no difference.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Disagreement s
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    YOU'RE!!!
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    It was a day shift lady that took me up the ass for the first time ever...shit was crazy good while she sucked my dick dry
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Afternoons are the different and the best. Been some time since I went night clubbing, but when I am there later afternoon, they start to change to more "ghettoish". Not for me. The best thing about the afternoons, I met my ATF and most favorites then. :)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I never had a dancer say I look like a day shift guy. Maybe not too many of the dancers working at 2 and 3 am work days.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I never had a dancer say I look like a day shift guy. Maybe not too many of the dancers working at 2 and 3 am work days.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    Agree with Papi Chulo. I am usually a daytime guy - definitely older. I have found that extras in the daytime are readily available, unrushed and unhurried, but not necessarily cheaper. A daytime stripper once told me that guys come during the day for the VIP, and not to see stripper dance. The daytime girls are typically older, but not always. Some younger, more beautiful girls that are pressed for cash may come in the early afternoon and overlap day and nighttime shifts. I have found that these same girls will readily do extras in the daytime and not at night. Sometimes this may be due to peer pressure. Also, there are less employees around. The same employee may be at the door, serve as DJ, and bartender, all in one. This makes the environment for extras easier. I do not like the rowdy party atmosphere at night, especially on the weekends.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I get told that i look lika mane
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    ujay, You summed it it up well.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Day shift, night shift, as long as they stick shift, we in business.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS, Good point. I'd like them to be one of the automatic stick shifters! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion