tuscl

Jaysex

Thursday, August 21, 2014 7:34 PM
Any pictures of yourself?!?! Does juice really like using chicken in bed?!?!

32 comments

• jayzex
    10 years ago
    We rarely had sex to be quite honest with you...He said that we were going to build a "solid foundation" not based on sex...I just don't think his dick worked half the time...But then again, I did find his jerk off lotion and a cum rag in his bag one day. He prefers Vaseline with aloe...
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    And no, I prefer not to post pics of myself on here...Just him
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    But to prove that Im not the lihttps://[view link] that he is
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Awww, they seemed like should a happy couple
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    OCD ,mania, desperation, and heartbreak are never a good combination.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ True dat bvino Somehow I would have thought Juice's ex starting to post here would have been...well...funnier. But I feel sorry for jayzex (assuming she's real) and sort of feel like Juice is playing with some bad juju if he is actually posting as his pissed-off ex.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @jayzex -- realize that it would be completely within Juice's personality to fuck with us by making up an ex that posts shit like you're posting. Hell, the Vaseline and jizz-rag comment is pure Juice. But think about this. Is there anything the dude can say that will help? You're going to get asked questions like "so, did Juice ever ask if he could put a drumstick of the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay up your asswhole?" (Your ex's favored spelling of asshole) Do you want that? I should probably sit back and pull out the popcorn so I can enjoy the show. But I suspect you're real and feel sorry for you. Trust me, you aren't going to get satisfaction.
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Luv u zip ! U alweys suk my dick bettr than my fake ex evr did !
  • juiicebox69
    10 years ago
    Lol !
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    I already have satisfaction knowing that he's exposed on here now. The knife is in his back now. I really don't care who believes me because he see's this and knows the truth. The Vaseline lotion and jizz rag is funny yes, but totally true. Ive showed pics and everybody can look him up on facebook to prove that im not the liar that he is. Ive sent him private messages begging him to contact me and still nothing. But he keeps posting on other discussions. When/if he contacts me and at least attempts to make things right with me, then Im done, Im off of here. If he doesn't, he still knows the truth, he still knows how bad he hurt me and my family, and maybe he wont do it to another woman. Assuming he can find another woman that would put up with his never ending amount of bullshit and lying.
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Idk if the other juiice is actually him, but the real Jackie sees this no matter who he posts under...
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Ok, I actually believe the pics are real. I notice he looks buzzed. A stoner girls dream come true.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie! Do the right thing!
  • jayzex
    10 years ago
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Yikes! Well, that's sorta how I've always pictured Juice, lol
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    This is some hilarious shit LOL!!!! #DoTheRightThingJuice
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Mrs Juice [view link]
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Poor girl. She stood by him through all of his issues, including bad personal hygiene; a 2 inch penis that she told him felt like 10 inches when it worked at all; need to jerk off when his love needed his services; all that greasy fried food and his related weight issues; need to use bad white man ebonics; etc. And what does she get for standing by her man? She gets screwed, and not even in the good way. Sorry to hear about your problems Mrs. Juice. It would seem that he finds it easier to live a fantasy life on here than to cope in the real world. I'm sure you two kids will work it out though.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Rick dude. That was a serious burn. I mean really...you just tossed some hot oil from the KFC deep fryer straight at the Juiceman. That was going from zero to SUPERTROLL in like 5 seconds! I'm just making an observation, not a value judgement.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    A bit OT...I love the phrase "not a value judgement" My favorite record review sticks with me after MANY years. It was for Lou Reed's "Metal Machine Music" "Four album sides of unlistenable noise. A description, not a value judgement." That deserves a WEEE-YAWWW!!!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Lol. Fuck you jackie!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant and epic and yes how the whole fuck you Jackie shit started LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm a good example for others to learn from...safe guard your privacy from your partners if your going to live a double life like I do from time to time I'm better off single so I don't hurt any other girls but if I do get involved on a deep level with a civilian I will take more of a precaution
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    By "precaution" you mean just don't let her know you go to the clubs and have an account on here.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bingo
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    That girl needs brother Foghorn to pray for her soul.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sadly the photos are no longer available - otherwise this discussion is excellent! LMFAO is an understatement!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    "He hurt me so bad." There's a song in that phrase somewhere.... lol!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion